Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ZrowsN1s

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Post by ZrowsN1s »

RamZar wrote:ParaMilitary2 CPM-S30V Black DLC Blade OD Green G-10 JB Outman exclusive is at some dealers.
That looks nice. Thanks for your continued maintenance of the List RamZar :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
archangel

Post by archangel »

What I already own:
S30V, S35VN, S90V, S110V, H1, VG10, XHP, ZDP189, 204P, 10V, 20CV, Cru-Wear, K390, N690Co, Elmax, HAP40.

What lays ahead:
LC200N Caribbean (logged in);
SB Caly jr. (preordered, keeping fingers crossed I get one!);
Vtoku aka WTF steel Delica or Endura (preordered);
Maxamet Para3 although I consider the price a bit high, so I‘m hoping for another package, and tend to go for the
52100 Para3 if that one is less expensive;
M4 Advocate (probably out of reach pricewise, at least based on regular MAP level).

Only very few other premium steels out there. M390 being one of them, but for sure I‘ll never buy at BBS (insane shipping costs). CPM154 Respect is way too pricy for me, same is 4V Bowie for sure. They‘re gorgeous though... but you can‘t have them all if you‘re me.

Have I missed any known offering? I‘m not buying off secondary market.
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

archangel wrote:What I already own:
S30V, S35VN, S90V, S110V, H1, VG10, XHP, ZDP189, 204P, 10V, 20CV, Cru-Wear, K390, N690Co, Elmax, HAP40.

What lays ahead:
LC200N Caribbean (logged in);
SB Caly jr. (preordered, keeping fingers crossed I get one!);
Vtoku aka WTF steel Delica or Endura (preordered);
Maxamet Para3 although I consider the price a bit high, so I‘m hoping for another package, and tend to go for the
52100 Para3 if that one is less expensive;
M4 Advocate (probably out of reach pricewise, at least based on regular MAP level).

Only very few other premium steels out there. M390 being one of them, but for sure I‘ll never buy at BBS (insane shipping costs). CPM154 Respect is way too pricy for me, same is 4V Bowie for sure. They‘re gorgeous though... but you can‘t have them all if you‘re me.

Have I missed any known offering? I‘m not buying off secondary market.
For M4 you could go for the Gayle Bradley 2 folder or one of the Mantra flippers.

Some of the steels used recently by Spyderco:
  1. 3Cr13MoV
  2. 8Cr13MoV
  3. 52100
  4. CPM-3V
  5. CPM-4V
  6. CPM-10V
  7. CPM-20CV
  8. CPM-154
  9. CPM-M4
  10. CPM-S30V
  11. CPM-S35VN
  12. CPM-S90V
  13. CPM-S110V
  14. Cru-Wear
  15. CTS-204P
  16. CTS-BD1
  17. CTS-XHP
  18. Damascus
  19. Elmax
  20. H-1
  21. HAP40
  22. K390
  23. LC200N
  24. M390
  25. Maxamet
  26. MBS-26
  27. N690
  28. O1
  29. PSF27
  30. RWL-34
  31. Super Blue
  32. V-Toku2
  33. VG-10
  34. ZDP-189
Last edited by RamZar on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
archangel

Post by archangel »

Thanks RamZar. O1, RWL-34, PSF27 and MBS-26 I‘m aware of the models using these steels. Which models use CPM 3V?

GB2 doesn‘t give me any itch, and the Mantras are odd-looking in my eyes. I‘d rather wait for a super good opportunity on the Advocate. Or maybe a sprint run of any model I don‘t have yet.
Michael
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

archangel wrote:Thanks RamZar. O1, RWL-34, PSF27 and MBS-26 I‘m aware of the models using these steels. Which models use CPM 3V?

GB2 doesn‘t give me any itch, and the Mantras are odd-looking in my eyes. I‘d rather wait for a super good opportunity on the Advocate. Or maybe a sprint run of any model I don‘t have yet.
Tuff had 3V. You should be able to get a new one for a good price.

BladeHQ has done quite a few folders in M4 and they have a ParaMilitary2 with Black DLC M4 blade and Natural G-10 coming out. I wouldn't be suprised if BladeHQ does exclusive runs of Native5 and Para3 in M4 and Natural G-10.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

These were added to the Upcoming list within the past couple of weeks:
  • Manix2 52100 Black DLC Blade Dark Gray G-10 KnifeWorks (USA)
  • Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Black/Brown Burled G-10 Sprint (USA)
  • ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Natural G-10 BladeHQ (USA)
archangel

Post by archangel »

Yeah, the Tuff. Please, show me where I can get a new one for a „good price“. :)

Blade HQ wants $33 for shipping to Germany. I doubt that I will ever place an order there. A Native with M4 and non FRN handles would be a nice thing though...

I‘ll never manage to own all steels. I know that and am fine with that. You listed 34 different steels. I‘m not even interested in all, can very well live without the Cr13Movs or BD1. I‘d be happy to be at 20 by the end of this year.

And I just realized that I need to decide which Damascus steel model I need to add to my list... :D
Michael
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

archangel wrote:Yeah, the Tuff. Please, show me where I can get a new one for a „good price“. :)

Blade HQ wants $33 for shipping to Germany. I doubt that I will ever place an order there. A Native with M4 and non FRN handles would be a nice thing though...

I‘ll never manage to own all steels. I know that and am fine with that. You listed 34 different steels. I‘m not even interested in all, can very well live without the Cr13Movs or BD1. I‘d be happy to be at 20 by the end of this year.

And I just realized that I need to decide which Damascus steel model I need to add to my list... :D
I've seen Tuff at good prices in the past. You'll have to monitor various websites. I'll leave that to you.

You can't top the Native5 40th Anniversary Edition with Thor™ pattern martensitic Damascus steel from the Swedish firm Damasteel and excellent fluted carbon fiber handle. Not cheap though.
attila

Post by attila »

Disregard...
Last edited by attila on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Rhino was already on the Upcoming list in post #1.

I try to keep post #1 as updated and accurate as possible. So, please consult it first.
attila

Post by attila »

RamZar wrote:Rhino was already on the Upcoming list in post #1.

I try to keep post #1 as updated and accurate as possible. So, please consult it first.
Sorry, I thought it had actually dropped, not realizing that it was just opened up for pre-ordering.

You do a great job of keeping that list updated (thank you), so I do consult it, but that doesn't help if I misinterpret stuff. :rolleyes:
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

attila wrote:
RamZar wrote:Rhino was already on the Upcoming list in post #1.

Sorry, I thought it had actually dropped, not realizing that it was just opened up for pre-ordering.

You do a great job of keeping that list updated (thank you), so I do consult it, but that doesn't help if I misinterpret stuff. :rolleyes:
I understand. No problem.
koenigsegg

Post by koenigsegg »

Para3 M390 Blue G-10 Bento Box Shop (USA) has started shipping
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, BD1, Cruwear, Elmax, Maxamet, 204P, H1, K390, A11, Rex45, LC200N, M390, 20CV, BD1N, S45VN waiting to afford MagnaCut
archangel

Post by archangel »

koenigsegg wrote:Para3 M390 Blue G-10 Bento Box Shop (USA) has started shipping
I‘d go for this one for sure, if it wasn‘t only available at BBS. They say they‘re „not responsible if the package is lost or damaged in transit“, and charge $69 (!) for this. That‘s hostile. There, I‘ve said it. :mad:
Michael
attila

Post by attila »

archangel wrote:
I‘d go for this one for sure, if it wasn‘t only available at BBS. They say they‘re „not responsible if the package is lost or damaged in transit“, and charge $69 (!) for this. That‘s hostile. There, I‘ve said it. :mad:
If we're lucky, DLT Trading will put out a red G10 M390 Para 3 late this year or sometime next year. They may be more helpful/willing to ship internationally, and DLT has much better pricing than BBS.

archangel

Post by archangel »

DLT is on the short list of US dealers with ok shipping costs, together with KC and KW. And red would be ever nicer than blue. :) I‘d be in on that one.
Michael
jdw

Post by jdw »

attila wrote:
archangel wrote:
If we're lucky, DLT Trading will put out a red G10 M390 Para 3 late this year or sometime next year. They may be more helpful/willing to ship internationally, and DLT has much better pricing than BBS.
As long as they keep producing the red M390 line, I am really crossing my fingers for a Military. Since the Para 3 has been out, I wonder how the sales have compared between the two?
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
SLOsmokin

Post by SLOsmokin »

Thank you RamZar for making and keeping the list updated.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Bento Box Shop Exclusive Para3 M390 Blue G-10 is shipping.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

KnifeWorks Exclusive Manix2 52100 Black DLC Blade Gray G-10 is in stock.