Big-handed people, what's your favorite smallish knife?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BravoTango

Re: Big-handed people, what's your favorite smallish knife?

Post by BravoTango »

XXL Glove size here, The Dragonfly 2 with a Lanyard is exceptional. I am gonna pick up a Tasman 2 (Delica frame) soon and see how that works as a companion blade.
:spyder: Ben,

The North Remembers.

Has (Always in flux): Shaman, Chef, Techno, M390 Para 3, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 M4. Manix 2 XL, Blue Weave Domino, CF Chaparral, Vtoku2 Endura 4, D-Fly Salt Hawk SE.[/s].

Wants: Manix 2 XL CPM-M4 or 4V, Compression Lock, Tip-up Military, Yojimbo 2 XL.
toomzz

Post by toomzz »

XL size 10 gloves, I like small blades with a chunkier handle. I like the Techno....
5-by-5

Post by 5-by-5 »

Native
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

L-XL here. The Dragonfly is completely comfortable and I think it would still fit well even if I had larger hands. The Dragonfly is the smallest knife I know of that still feels and functions like a full sized knife.
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

abbazaba wrote:XL-XXL over here. Depends what I'm doing I guess...

Dragonfly2 is the smallest knife that I can use hard comfortably. What a great design. Everyone should try one IHMO.
Native5 fits my hand like it was molded for it. Pure utility and power in a lightweight package.
Chaparral is one of my favorite carries. Classy and slices like ****. Super practical knife.
Techno works surprisingly well. Meaty three finger grip.
Love all the Sages.
Caly3 is nice.

Delica never quite fit my hand right, but we've come to an understanding and I like it. Carry it quite often.
Manbug is just a little to difficult for me to use, so I never carry it even though I own three and appreciate them.
My hand hated the Positron ergos.
+1 on everyone needing to try one
Ryan

“Every created being is so constituted as to be capable of vice and virtue. For he can do nothing praiseworthy, if he had not the power of turning either way.” - Justin Martyr