Collective noun!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
UK KEN

Collective noun!

Post by UK KEN »

Hello

It looks like my wife has been right all along :eek: A collection of spiders is a clutter. :( I must get these cabinets built and filled! ;)

There is still hope however because they can also be referred to as a cluster. :D Much better ;)

When cleaning them in future, I shall be bringing a lustre to my cluster :D ;) :D (with my duster) :D

Ken
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Ken!

Any relation to Dr. Suess? KIDDING!!! :D

God bless my friend!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

[quote="UK KEN"]It looks like my wife has been right all along :eek: A collection of spiders is a clutter. :( I must get these cabinets built and filled! ]
I hear you Ken, I was getting tired of the clutter myself. Lack the talent for building, but got lucky a couple weeks ago. Walmarts got in some curio cabinets that looked pretty nice to me at a decent price. Bought two, got the boxes into my apartment and one assembled before my back went out. Tried to attach a picture of one, but that feature does not seem to be working well today, can't seem to manage to attach even a small one.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
UK KEN

Finished!

Post by UK KEN »

Paul

I've got all five cabinets finished now. :D They don't look at all bad! Plently of room to put more knives in ;)

Ken
UK KEN

Photo problem!

Post by UK KEN »

Paul

I am also unable to upload any images!

Ken
jaxon

Post by jaxon »

Yep, I have a cabinet, several silverware rolls, etc. and the darn things keep overflowing all over the table tops, coffee table, various display boxes, cigar boxes. :confused: Oh what to do? :rolleyes: Buy more? :cool: Probably..... ;)

Jaxon
Live to Ride....Ride to Live