Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jdw

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Post by jdw »

Thanks steelcity I picked up my first Manix XL, blacked out, for $127. Thanks again!
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Glad you guys are making use of this!!! There are quite a few in that deal that I really want, but I feel like I need to save my money for some of these sprint runs that are coming out soon. but then again, i may never find these production models this cheap again. oh the humanity!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Might need to have a fire sale on the exchange of stuff I'm not into anymore to raise some funds for this deal!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
KnickKnackCity

Post by KnickKnackCity »

This is a good opportunity to pick up a couple models I had always wanted to get, but not bad enough at the old MAP. K11 Cooks Knife and SE Aqua Salt in route. Thanks steelcity!
Also, correct on the one-time use of the promo. I hesitated on the Aqua, but got around it by registering a new email and shipping to my office.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

KnickKnackCity wrote:This is a good opportunity to pick up a couple models I had always wanted to get, but not bad enough at the old MAP. K11 Cooks Knife and SE Aqua Salt in route. Thanks steelcity!
Also, correct on the one-time use of the promo. I hesitated on the Aqua, but got around it by registering a new email and shipping to my office.
Yeah, I have already done the same with a new email! haha Great minds!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

For those who don't know... a certain Shoppe has the Baby Jess Horn for sale at $100. This is a fantastic knife and that it one of the lowest prices you will find. Don't let this sprint get away from you. An outstanding little gents knife!
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

xceptnl wrote:For those who don't know... a certain Shoppe has the Baby Jess Horn for sale at $100. This is a fantastic knife and that it one of the lowest prices you will find. Don't let this sprint get away from you. An outstanding little gents knife!
I also see the HAP40 Meerkat there for $77.50. I think that's a pretty good price.
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

xceptnl wrote:For those who don't know... a certain Shoppe has the Baby Jess Horn for sale at $100. This is a fantastic knife and that it one of the lowest prices you will find. Don't let this sprint get away from you. An outstanding little gents knife!
Yeesh, $120 for a Dice! :eek:
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Capt'n Boatsalot wrote:
I also see the HAP40 Meerkat there for $77.50. I think that's a pretty good price.
Hopsbreath wrote:
Jeff really has always had great deals on Spyderco knives.
*Landon*
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

xceptnl wrote:
Capt'n Boatsalot wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:
Oh yeah, I’ve bought several discontinued knives from his “shoppe”. Still have a Caly 3.5 I picked up for a silly price when it got the axe. Pretty sure my Orange Vic Farmer came from there too. Secondary sales were literally double the day after those sold out; fantastic deals.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Hopsbreath wrote:
xceptnl wrote:
Capt'n Boatsalot wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:
Oh yeah, I’ve bought several discontinued knives from his “shoppe”. Still have a Caly 3.5 I picked up for a silly price when it got the axe. Pretty sure my Orange Vic Farmer came from there too. Secondary sales were literally double the day after those sold out; fantastic deals.
The recent talks of Al Mar knives brought up the fact I missed out on the Orange CS Exclusive ZDP Ultralight a few years back. That one will have to go back on the hunt list again
*Landon*
Invective

Post by Invective »

Black Ti Dog Tags for $39 as well at this shoppe
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Thanks for the heads up. I've been interested in the BJH sprint since it was announced but the price was holding me back. For $100 I'm in!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Cycletroll

Post by Cycletroll »

Thanks Steelcity16! I picked up a Pacific Salt and a Fallkniven F1. Yippee!
Oogie

Post by Oogie »

This darn Shoppe and people pointing out a decent price on the Dice. Decided to give it a try, and just arrived today. Really impressed with the knife, happy for the continued discontinued deal!
jdw

Post by jdw »

^^^Yep^^^^ I have spent a dump truck full of money, saving so much money because of this thread. ;)
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Too many deals, too many sprints, not enough $! Time to find some stuff to put on ebay!
Cali HogHead

Post by Cali HogHead »

Thanks Steelcity16!! I grabbed a Tasman Salt from the Shoppe. Been wanting a hawkbill.
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

Cali HogHead wrote:Thanks Steelcity16!! I grabbed a Tasman Salt from the Shoppe. Been wanting a hawkbill.
One left in stock
Drewthebrave

Post by Drewthebrave »

Hopsbreath wrote:
Cali HogHead wrote:Thanks Steelcity16!! I grabbed a Tasman Salt from the Shoppe. Been wanting a hawkbill.
One left in stock
Not anymore! :cool: I bought the last one - couldn't resist the $50 price. I figured it'll be a nice pocket-friendly knife for hiking, swimming, or whatever I get up to.