Show your EDC

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
HarleyXJGuy

Re: Show your EDC

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Caustic Dick wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote:It's not a Spyderco. Still waiting for mine to come in the mail.

But I carry it everyday/everywhere so it counts right? And before you ask, no you don't want a picture of my POS knife.

Nice blaster! ;)
Since you necroed my oldpost I thought I would necro your oldpost lol.

Navy SEALs finest they let me use while in Afghanistan working with them.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
PeanutButterFan

Post by PeanutButterFan »

Sunshine’s favorite everyday blade. The Sage 2
Sunshine’s favorite blade for everyday use
Sunshine’s favorite blade for everyday use
Mad_Medic

Post by Mad_Medic »

My work EDC, ok ok just a part of it :D
Attachments
snapseed-01 (Medium).jpeg
Top 5 Spydies: Para 3, Paramilitary 2, Native 5 Shaman and the Dragonfly 2.
Top 5 knife steels: Cruwear, S110V, S35VN, M4 and 20CV.
My favourite new acquisition of 2019 is the Shaman Micarta Cruwear, it's awesome :) :spyder:
Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Modified Atlantic Salt
41280C85-468D-4230-AB42-977A8BCF6C90.jpeg
3E687C72-0BB4-41D9-BE49-8AB5A2FC6E34.jpeg
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Zenith wrote:Modified Atlantic Salt

41280C85-468D-4230-AB42-977A8BCF6C90.jpeg

3E687C72-0BB4-41D9-BE49-8AB5A2FC6E34.jpeg
Great photos Zenith. Always have enjoyed your photos when the hosting site wasn't robbing us of them.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

xceptnl wrote: Great photos Zenith. Always have enjoyed your photos when the hosting site wasn't robbing us of them.
Same here. You need to make more vids of that beast, Zenith.
- best wishes, Jazz.
Zenith

Post by Zenith »

^ thank you for the kind words. I am sorting out a few things regarding tooling and such in my garage but should knock out a review video again. Been a long time.
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

Mad_Medic wrote:My work EDC, ok ok just a part of it :D
glad to see I'm not the only one carrying more than one knife...

and one SAK ;)

xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

*Landon*
Jedi5150

Post by Jedi5150 »

ThePeacent wrote:Image
I had to laugh at the fidget spinner. :D ...don't the knives give you something to fidget with?

Some folks here carry a lot of knives!! Like I see some with 3 or more fixed blades. :eek: When we say "EDC", are people listing only what is on their person, or also what they carry in a "man purse", backpack, etc.?
Black Clouser

Post by Black Clouser »

My newly created version of the Kahr Arms Delica.......love this blade for EDC :)
Image]
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

Jedi5150 wrote:
ThePeacent wrote:Image
I had to laugh at the fidget spinner. :D ...don't the knives give you something to fidget with?

Some folks here carry a lot of knives!! Like I see some with 3 or more fixed blades. :eek: When we say "EDC", are people listing only what is on their person, or also what they carry in a "man purse", backpack, etc.?
oddly enough the Spinner is not mine, just was there for the pic :o
I have not yet bought one of these nor do I intend to, and in fact that is the only picture I've posted on the forums out of the hundreds that features such a device :D

Also, I carry two OHO folders more days in addition to a SAK, Light and MT at the very least.
They often go into my person but depending on the gear and the circumstances some travel in my "man-purse" or shoulder bag

Jedi5150

Post by Jedi5150 »

ThePeacent wrote:oddly enough the Spinner is not mine, just was there for the pic :o
I have not yet bought one of these nor do I intend to, and in fact that is the only picture I've posted on the forums out of the hundreds that features such a device :D

Also, I carry two OHO folders more days in addition to a SAK, Light and MT at the very least.
They often go into my person but depending on the gear and the circumstances some travel in my "man-purse" or shoulder bag

Nice collection, regardless. And it's OK to be a closet-fidget spinner-user. :D Just kidding, like you, I've never bought a fidget spinner, nor do I intend to. I'd never even heard of them until a coworker gave me one as a gag gift stocking stuffer. Hahaha

I like your man-purse. Do the knives and tools stuck in the MOLLE webbing ever fall out? I'd be afraid I'd lose mine if they were just stuck on the outside like that. Or was that mainly for the photo op?
remnar

Post by remnar »

ThePeacent wrote: They often go into my person but depending on the gear and the circumstances some travel in my "man-purse" or shoulder bag
Am I the only one that thinks of this every time I see/hear a reference to a man-purse or man-bag? "Not that there's anything wrong with that". :D :spyder:

https://youtu.be/YgQDAKsOh-M
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

Jedi5150 wrote:
ThePeacent wrote:

I like your man-purse. Do the knives and tools stuck in the MOLLE webbing ever fall out? I'd be afraid I'd lose mine if they were just stuck on the outside like that. Or was that mainly for the photo op?
Oh, they don't go into the MOLLE, :D that'd be pretty weird and screaming "tacticool" all over the place.
They're there just for the pic, the only things I put on the MOLLE are for instance small FAKs when hiking, additional "folding bags" to put stuff in and garbage/wrappings when on the beach,

or carabiners/lights/whistles/pens or other outdoors stuff hanging from there when going into the woods
:spyder:

Black Clouser

Post by Black Clouser »

My GDC (Game Day Carry):
BC
wolfgaze

Post by wolfgaze »

Black Clouser wrote:My newly created version of the Kahr Arms Delica...
Big fan of that blade shape

:cool:
Aliaspostmortem

Post by Aliaspostmortem »

"Rainy Spyderco Friday"

Police 4 and Para 3, nice complementary pair. Pen from Fenix, T5Ti Halberd and a flashlight from Thrunite

/ J

#knivesandbikes
For reviews and other kniferelated stuff mostly in Swedish visit: http://knivigtvarre.blogspot.se/
Now also with reviews in English!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

remnar wrote:
ThePeacent wrote: They often go into my person but depending on the gear and the circumstances some travel in my "man-purse" or shoulder bag
Am I the only one that thinks of this every time I see/hear a reference to a man-purse or man-bag? "Not that there's anything wrong with that". :D :spyder:

https://youtu.be/YgQDAKsOh-M
People who see me occasionally mock my EDC bag (man purse) until they need something and I happen to have it. My co-workers have come to discover this over the last 3 months and many of them noe carry some form of EDC preparedness kit on a daily basis.
*Landon*
remnar

Post by remnar »

xceptnl wrote:
People who see me occasionally mock my EDC bag (man purse) until they need something and I happen to have it. My co-workers have come to discover this over the last 3 months and many of them noe carry some form of EDC preparedness kit on a daily basis.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to mock you. It's just that every time I hear the term "man purse", I think to myself: it's not a purse. It's European! :D I can actually relate quite well because I have been known to wear my not so fashionable butt-bag for the same reason you have a European carry all. I have even considered getting one for myself but I'm afraid that someone might steal it or I'd lose it somewhere. Is that ever a concern of yours? At least with the butt bag it is attached to me. :) :spyder: