Your Spydie for Christmas

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Shiden

Your Spydie for Christmas

Post by Shiden »

So, what Spydie will be under your Christmas-tree this year?

I bought a Ladybug/Photon combi for a friend of mine and one for myself. No other Spydies this Christmas.

Shiden
wotanson

Post by wotanson »

I think my Wife might have a SE Pacific Salt for me this Yule, at least I hope so. :D Cheers, Rob
HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX!!
ODIN, GUIDE MY SWORD TO ETERNAL VICTORY!
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I've found a shop in Toronto where they had a manix and a para so I bought them both... I’m just waiting for the confirmation... Aside that, I will probably try to snag a WTC rescue...

For non spyderco tool, I will probably receive for my birthdays and Xmas a crunch and a micra...

That's pretty much it, since the two Uk-pk I've preorder are far from hitting uk...
The social revolution is now a fact. As I've discover, I'm a proteiform. The only question that remain unclear is; Who are you?
garrett

Post by garrett »

Blue, PE dodo and a PE Native....hopefully!

Garrett
I actually have all the Spydercos I want. Isn't that wierd? On second though, no I don't...
Jeff/1911

Post by Jeff/1911 »

Paramilitary, plain edge for me! :)

Jeff/1911.
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

I have whispered Stretch in my wifes ear several times.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

black pe salsa(contest on kfc)
ss pe police(get the money out today for it, 'lreed' on kfc)

and non spydie for this month is a kit knife that I'm waiting on(hopefully today).
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
mrd74

Post by mrd74 »

#49 UK penknife will be under my tree the Xmas. :D
Senate

Post by Senate »

I won a PE Civilian with kraton insert handle from eBay... it will be my Xmas present to myself because no one but me can understand the beauty of it :p
talonturbo

Post by talonturbo »

I bought myself a Blue PE Dodo off ebay. Only 52 bucks. I've been trying for a Manix from the GF, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hey Nicky, what shop in Toronto? What were the prices like?
severedthumbs

Post by severedthumbs »

Hannibal Lecter

Native Stainless

Post by Hannibal Lecter »

I handled one of the :spyder: Natives this week-end past, and was much impressed. I will probably contour the handle a bit to allow better access to the :spyder: hole with gloves on, but otherwise the feel of the knife itself is wonderful.

Ta,

H
---------------------

"I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being incarcerated, but you may lack perspective."
JD Spydo

Wants versus desires

Post by JD Spydo »

My :spyder: wants for Christmas are very modest. I have put the following in a fax sent to Santa just a moment ago. I GOTTA have: A Titanium ATR with S30V, I Combo edge Manix, 2 big C-54 Calypsos ( one to carry, one to collect), A Jess Horn C-27, a Carbon Fiber C-22 Michael Walker (Swiss made), all of the Hawkbill blades numbered and in plain edge. You see I never was one to be ostentacious or show offish. All I have ever wanted out of the Spyder world is just the bare necessities. We would all be happier if we were content with less. :D :D :spyder: :spyder: :)
JDEE

Post by JDEE »

Yellow Pacific Salt for me plus a Blackjack Slick with leather handle.
Jdee
Have a Knife Day
rusticforge.com/knives Australia
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

It is SR Knives talonturbo, but price are horrible (189,99 + shipping (CA$)) Still no customs border **** and 3-5 days of waiting before i can put my hands on them...

Still I've send my infos and credit card # two days ago and I'm still waiting for a reply event thought I've send sereval messages... Anyway I feel that it will be ok... In xmas time service get a bit slow...
The social revolution is now a fact. As I've discover, I'm a proteiform. The only question that remain unclear is; Who are you?
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

It is SR Knives talonturbo, but price are horrible (189,99 + shipping (CA$)) Still no customs border **** and 3-5 days of waiting before i can put my hands on them...

Still I've send my infos and credit card # two days ago and I'm still waiting for a reply event thought I've send sereval messages... Anyway I feel that it will be ok... In xmas time service get a bit slow...
Lost Jaguar

Post by Lost Jaguar »

Just ordered two TAN Enduras from New Graham, one for me (I'll be fifty on the 21st), and one for my cousin's husband, an Army chopper pilot just back from Iraq. I'm putting a fob made of tan para-cord in a Reeves coil knot on each.

God Bless America, Seki City, and Sal Glesser!
Prepare for Anything, Expect Nothing
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha!

For me...I'd like a SPOT PE...let's see...I think that's it!?! No, Dragonfly SS in PE...NOW i think that's it! LOL!

God bless all, and i hope you all get the :spyder: 's ya want!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

I don't think them on-line stores can rush a PE-Manix in time.. Oh well, I'm already a happy man! Better luck next year I guess.. :cool:

Sam
Jenner 515

Post by Jenner 515 »

Well, I got myself a PE Manix...maybe a black handled Yojimbo?