Short PITS anecdote

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
vaisforlovers

Short PITS anecdote

Post by vaisforlovers »

I love my wife, bless her heart. She puts up with my knife addiction. She routinely asks for a knife, knowing I’ll hand her one with a smile on my face. But if I’m not around she’ll grab whatever is on my dresser. She’s learned compression locks, back locks, Reeve integral locks, liner locks, and even the Phantom lock. They’re always treated with respect and returned closed and cared for.

Today, one baffled her for the first time in a long time. I found my PITS open on my dresser. She confirmed she struggled with it for a few minutes before giving up. The Slippie, the toughest lock of them all...
Mushroom

Re: Short PITS anecdote

Post by Mushroom »

:D That's great!

Sometimes a solution is so simple that it's overlooked.
-Nick :bug-red
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Read this in Neo’s voice from the matrix...

“There is no lock..”

Whoa.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

That's great! Haha! I sometimes find one of my knives open on my desk. I know it wasn't me who left it open like that.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
cheeseheaded

Post by cheeseheaded »

I am starting to notice that I subconsciously leave knives all around the house...it is possible I am becoming a knife squirrel. At least I don't bury them.
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

cheeseheaded wrote:I am starting to notice that I subconsciously leave knives all around the house...it is possible I am becoming a knife squirrel. At least I don't bury them.
Knife Squirrel... I think you just coined a new term. I too am a knife squirrel.