"Thanx much" Spyderco Forums

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BrianMcCord

"Thanx much" Spyderco Forums

Post by BrianMcCord »

To all you crazy Spyderco fans, this one's for you *swigs*. I really appreciate this outlet that I can engage like-minded folks that are always up for good conversations. I'm ordering a DF Salt after this post. A guys got to have a Christmas present, right? :spyder:
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
Jazz

Re: "Thanx much" Spyderco Forums

Post by Jazz »

It's a cool little big knife. You'll like it.
- best wishes, Jazz.
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

One can't go without a Dragonfly! Great choice ;)
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Cheers!
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Good choice! Slàinte :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
BravoTango

Post by BravoTango »

Pretty sure my old lady I getting me one in the SE Hawkbill flavor for Christmas, yup - she's a keeper.

I have a robin 2 I love the size of for shirt pocket carry and office use, but the DF2 is lighter with better steel and build quality, looking forward to it.
:spyder: Ben,

The North Remembers.

Has (Always in flux): Shaman, Chef, Techno, M390 Para 3, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 M4. Manix 2 XL, Blue Weave Domino, CF Chaparral, Vtoku2 Endura 4, D-Fly Salt Hawk SE.[/s].

Wants: Manix 2 XL CPM-M4 or 4V, Compression Lock, Tip-up Military, Yojimbo 2 XL.
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

BravoTango wrote:Pretty sure my old lady I getting me one in the SE Hawkbill flavor for Christmas, yup - she's a keeper.

I have a robin 2 I love the size of for shirt pocket carry and office use, but the DF2 is lighter with better steel and build quality, looking forward to it.
Awesome woman! My wife got me into collecting with a yellow TOPS necker...now a hundred knives later...

The DF2 is a love at first grip kind of knife for me.
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I was just tinkering with mine a bit ago. It's definitely one of my favorites.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

BrianMcCord wrote:
BravoTango wrote:Pretty sure my old lady I getting me one in the SE Hawkbill flavor for Christmas, yup - she's a keeper.

Awesome woman! My wife got me into collecting with a yellow TOPS necker...now a hundred knives later...

What, only a hundred? Wait until you get to two hundred plus and see what your old lady says. :D
"No matter where you go, there you are"
vaisforlovers

Post by vaisforlovers »

Brian, the DF Salt is perhaps my most carried. Enjoy
it as I do mine! Congrats!
BravoTango

Post by BravoTango »

holeshot wrote:
BrianMcCord wrote:

What, only a hundred? Wait until you get to two hundred plus and see what your old lady says. :D
See if I can get the ole lady to buy me a jade m4 Millie. Im sure with enough spoiiling. It'll happen. Plus lots of um.. yeah. Along the way.
:spyder: Ben,

The North Remembers.

Has (Always in flux): Shaman, Chef, Techno, M390 Para 3, Gayle Bradley 2, Manix 2 M4. Manix 2 XL, Blue Weave Domino, CF Chaparral, Vtoku2 Endura 4, D-Fly Salt Hawk SE.[/s].

Wants: Manix 2 XL CPM-M4 or 4V, Compression Lock, Tip-up Military, Yojimbo 2 XL.
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

BrianMcCord wrote:

I didn't like its looks at first
but when I held it... :D

congrats both for the wife and the knife!
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

BravoTango wrote:
holeshot wrote:
BrianMcCord wrote:

See if I can get the ole lady to buy me a jade m4 Millie. Im sure with enough spoiiling. It'll happen. Plus lots of um.. yeah. Along the way.
I've have the jade Military and it is a beautiful knife, so do whatever you need to get one. :)
"No matter where you go, there you are"