Military Discount

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
cELLiBAIt

Re: Military Discount

Post by cELLiBAIt »

ok, thanks anyway!
seber

Post by seber »

I've been trying to get through this but unfortunately the "Get Verified" button is disabled and they do not respond to emails. It sure works great on the seller side.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

seber wrote:I've been trying to get through this but unfortunately the "Get Verified" button is disabled and they do not respond to emails. It sure works great on the seller side.
Do you have a Spyderco account? Not your forum account but a Factory Outlet account?
If not, create one here: https://www.spyderco.com/ by going to My Account then Create Account.
Once you have an account, login and you will see five categories for verification. Click on the appropriate one and take it from there.
I can't guide you any further, since I'm not a member of any of those categories.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
retsailor1969

Post by retsailor1969 »

seber wrote:I've been trying to get through this but unfortunately the "Get Verified" button is disabled and they do not respond to emails. It sure works great on the seller side.
I don't know why it wouldn't work for you. If you'd like to message me, we can coordinate a time online here and then go through the steps together. If you want to do that, just message me and we can go from there.
cELLiBAIt

Post by cELLiBAIt »

Sadly...
"The online OpFocus Professional Purchase Program is offered through our website for the following personnel in the United States"
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

For me, it’s a good deal. I have very little discretionary spending money. When I occasionally can afford a Spyderco, getting one at a very good price direct from Spyderco is reassuring. It will be genuine, any savings I might get from a commercial dealer will be minimal or none, and I am directly supporting Spyderco itself and their values.

Thanks, Spyderco for supporting us.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
lunde

Post by lunde »

For those who qualify for this discount and who would like to snag a C199 Nirvana before they're gone, the discounted price is $369.98. I verified that this works. Very nice of Spyderco to extend this discount.
Demon85z

Post by Demon85z »

lunde wrote:For those who qualify for this discount and who would like to snag a C199 Nirvana before they're gone, the discounted price is $369.98. I verified that this works. Very nice of Spyderco to extend this discount.
Its said out of stock for awhile for me.
:bug-red-white I collect them all, and use them all! I use the excuse, "I'm trying to find the perfect one", but in reality, they are all perfect in their own way!
lunde

Post by lunde »

I am so glad that I decided to order a fifth specimen, and at a great price no less.
mikeh99

Post by mikeh99 »

It is a great program and really appreciated.
Thanks Spyderco.
Mike