Spyderco T-Shirts

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sharp Guy

Spyderco T-Shirts

Post by Sharp Guy »

So...how do we go about getting one of these?

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Liquid Cobra

Re: Spyderco T-Shirts

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I don’t know but I love that the question keeps getting asked. I’d buy a few if they were made available.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Liquid Cobra wrote:I don’t know but I love that the question keeps getting asked. I’d buy a few if they were made available.
I know there's been a few discussions about t-shirts in recent months but I don't recall seeing pics of any new shirts. I just saw these posted on FB and thought I'd ask here. I'd love one of the O.D. shirts!
Wanimator

Post by Wanimator »

I'd love a nice fitting pullover hoodie.
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

I’d defintly buy a couple.
Josh
vivi

Post by vivi »

I had a few polos and a T-Shirt with the "All of God's critters have knives" slogan on the back. Been a long time since I've seen something like that for sale. Pretty sure they still used white boxes when I got those.
:unicorn
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

I'd love to buy some Spyderco apparel!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Are these official shirts? Hopefully someone isn't using Spyderco's logo to make shirts to sell without their knowledge.

Edited
Last edited by Mushroom on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Nick :bug-red
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Mushroom wrote:Are these official shirts? Hopefully someone isn't using Spyderco's logo to make shirts without their knowledge.
A guy on FB says he's a dealer and he received (I assume from Spyderco).
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Over the years, this subject has been brought up multiple times and still no shirts? One would think even if Spyderco didn't want to be in the "shirt business" they might get someone else to do this for them. Years ago, my wife and I owned a screen print business and we printed numerous items including shirts, decals, license plates, and many custom jobs for artists, governments, and businesses. She still prints shirts gratis as a favor to the school our children went to and their summer camp program. I've thought of her making me shirts for personal use. but haven't done it thus far. I would definitely get a couple provided they weren't over priced and they had a pocket. Sans a pocket, I'd be out.
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

I hate to see an open door beign pushed-again.The request for t shirts,hoodies,etc,was made sooooo many times with no result,its clear Spyderco has no interest in making them.Shame,but it is what it is.
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

spyderwolf wrote:I hate to see an open door beign pushed-again.The request for t shirts,hoodies,etc,was made sooooo many times with no result,its clear Spyderco has no interest in making them.Shame,but it is what it is.
See the pic in the first post. Apparently, they've decided to make some. Whether or not they'll be made available to the general public is the question.

Sal has said in the past that apparel was never a good seller for them and it always ends up on the closeout rack. Hopefully, they've decided to make at least a small run of the shirts pictured above and they'll try again at offering some for sale to the Spydie fans out there.
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

Well,if they make them,i'll buy them,if the price is reasonable.
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Eagerly awaiting Sal or Taz chiming in regarding authenticity/availability of the shirts. I think they'd sell out fast. Maybe make smaller batches to test the waters?
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

I'd like something simple, with maybe just the :spyder: on it.
on_the_edge

Post by on_the_edge »

You can always take the logo and have a shirt made by any number of online businesses. As long as it is for personal use rather than trying to sell it, there is no problem. And while that notion might be disagreeable to some, my guess is that it would not be disagreeable to Spyderco at all. In fact, they would probably be happy with it. Why? Because it puts an end to everyone repeatedly asking for it and it is utterly free advertising for them. Go get what you want and call it a day. :)
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

on_the_edge wrote:You can always take the logo and have a shirt made by any number of online businesses. As long as it is for personal use rather than trying to sell it, there is no problem. And while that notion might be disagreeable to some, my guess is that it would not be disagreeable to Spyderco at all. In fact, they would probably be happy with it. Why? Because it puts an end to everyone repeatedly asking for it and it is utterly free advertising for them. Go get what you want and call it a day. :)
I'd feel better if i had permission from Spyderco before ordering a 'rogue' T-shirt.. I wouldn't take for granted it was ok in any case.
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

They are authentic and official. SFO is working to get all of them up on the website. :)

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Whitetail addict

Post by Whitetail addict »

Nice!!
@martial_logan on the instagram.
ConspicuousConsumption

Post by ConspicuousConsumption »

I wish Spyderco would do all the "cool guy gun stuff", like the rubber patches and shirts and hoodies and beer mugs.
The first time I saw a Spyderco was the early 90s at a knife shop in a mall. I can still see the SpydieHoles through that glass display cabinet. My parents wouldn't buy any of them for me... so now I buy them all. :spyder: