Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
anycal

Re: Post your Spyderco collection in one picture!

Post by anycal »

Had some minor Spyderco changes in the last month. Also, added three non-Spyderco knives to the pic. They are in rotation but don't make it on camera much.

My plan is to keep the collection small...ish. But I do like variety. Every one of the knives is of different steel. Every one is a user. Maxamet PM2 on pre-order.

Last edited by anycal on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter
Zygote

Post by Zygote »

My collection.
Attachments
IMG_8060.JPG
JAX320
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Nice collection you have going there Zygote, Welcome to the forum.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Zygote

Post by Zygote »

Thank you for the welcome Dan. I've collected a few knives over the years, but nothing has bit me like the Spyderco bug. I've been collecting Spyderco's for just over a month now and I'm going to have to learn to pace myself or the girlfriend will be out on the street.
JAX320
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Welcome Zygote! I think that collection qualifies you to be at least a Blastula, if not a Gastrula! :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

That is a healthy collection for only a month's worth of work. Welcome to the forums. Looks like you need a fixed blade, perhaps a Mule next?
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

​Decided to get the kids out on a sunny Sunday..... There's 2 missing. Roadie's in my office trousers and the Lil Temp 3 is on it's way from Finland
Where they live​​​ when I'm not leaving sweaty paw prints all over 'em
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

That's a fantastic collection. No more complaints about what we get on this side of the pond. :)
*Landon*
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

xceptnl wrote:That's a fantastic collection. No more complaints about what we get on this side of the pond. :)
Complaining is the British national pastime....If that, Apologising or Queuing ever make it into the Olympics we'll clean up :D
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

What brand is your case?
*Landon*
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

xceptnl wrote:What brand is your case?
They are from a camera-case company in the UK on EBay....They appear to be copies of the Pelicase but slightly less rigid plastic at 1/3rd the cost

xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I want to say mine was about 1/2 the cost of Pelican.
*Landon*
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

That's an awesome collection, demoncase. I especially like the low angle grazed shots. Now if you would just take a moment and tell us the story behind each knife....

;) :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

DougC-3 wrote:That's an awesome collection, demoncase. I especially like the low angle grazed shots. Now if you would just take a moment and tell us the story behind each knife....
Oh, that's easy.

They is all sharp and 'as an 'ole in 'em....so's I bought 'em :D

Zygote

Post by Zygote »

DougC-3 wrote:Welcome Zygote! I think that collection qualifies you to be at least a Blastula, if not a Gastrula! :D
Thank you for the welcome Doug. Blastula and Gastrula are new terms to me, I'll have to catch up on some past forum posts and figure them out :) Have a great day, and stay safe out there :spyder:
JAX320
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Zygote wrote:
DougC-3 wrote:Welcome Zygote! I think that collection qualifies you to be at least a Blastula, if not a Gastrula! :D
Thank you for the welcome Doug. Blastula and Gastrula are new terms to me, I'll have to catch up on some past forum posts and figure them out :) Have a great day, and stay safe out there :spyder:
Sorry about my confusing wisecrack. They're just a couple of stages of an embryo that are more advanced than a mere zygote :D Don't pay any attention to me -- just regard me as the kid at the back of the classroom shooting spitballs :p
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

demoncase wrote:
DougC-3 wrote:That's an awesome collection, demoncase. I especially like the low angle grazed shots. Now if you would just take a moment and tell us the story behind each knife....
Oh, that's easy.

They is all sharp and 'as an 'ole in 'em....so's I bought 'em :D
Those are definitely the best kind! :D
J1890

Post by J1890 »

Very nice collections! :eek:
Here is mine so far......
IMG_2822.JPG
ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

swigert

Post by swigert »

ThePeacent wrote:Image

Always love seeing pics of your collection.