Mule Team 21

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
farnorthdan

Re: Mule Team 21

Post by farnorthdan »

Great tutorial, I really need to try this with one of mine, you make it look so easy but I know you put a lot of work into it, it shows. Wheres a good place to buy the materials? Thanks for taking the time to post that up. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Xplorer

Post by Xplorer »

There's lots of places to get materials on-line. Sometimes when you want something specific you have to check a bunch of the sites to find it. Here's a few to get you started..... knifemaking.com which is also Jantz Supply, USAknifemaker.com, sheffield supply, onlinemetals.com, texasknife.com...the list goes on...
:spyder: Spyderco fan and collector since 1991. :spyder:
Father of 2, nature explorer, custom knife maker.
@ckc_knifemaker on Instagram.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Right on man, thanks, I'll check it out
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
racerx454

Post by racerx454 »

Simply outstanding! I would be very proud to own something that well made by my own hand.