UK Penknife for the rest of the World.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Simon G

UK Penknife for the rest of the World.

Post by Simon G »

Gents,

Just a quick heads up for those that were involved in much gnashing of teeth, ;) , at the prospects of the UK Penknife being a Brit blade only.

New Graham has them!! :D

http://www.newgraham.com/spyderco_uk_pen_knife.htm

Priced at $81.18, tremendous!!

No doubt I'll have one soon...........hopefully!

Regards,

Simon.
"From this day to the ending of the world, we in it shall be remembered; we happy few; we band of brothers...for he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." -Henry V

"......and he that has no sword, let him sell his cloak and buy one." - Luke 22:36
Ted

Post by Ted »

Interesting, must be from collectors who didn't want theirs...

Ted
yog

Post by yog »

They are low numbered pieces, so a sure bet they are Collector's Club pieces. Which means there wont be many up for grabs, so be quick if you want one.
Walk softly, carry a big stick.
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I bought 2 at the exacte second the offert show up!
The social revolution is now a fact. As I've discover, I'm a proteiform. The only question that remain unclear is; Who are you?
Zeppelin

What if

Post by Zeppelin »

I've been looking at the UK knife and I'm sorry things are the way they are on knives in the UK, but I'm wondering if some day they might make one to sell here in the states with a lock of some kind. It seems like it would act a lot like a G10 delica if there was such a thing. It's just a thought.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Aargh! Dammit!!!! The past few days I was hoping, that this knife will become available to the rest of the world in the near future. Now it is available, and I have no funds left for it :mad: :(

Now I have to save up quickly...

Cheers, Robert
Senate

Post by Senate »

Zeppelin wrote:I've been looking at the UK knife and I'm sorry things are the way they are on knives in the UK, but I'm wondering if some day they might make one to sell here in the states with a lock of some kind. It seems like it would act a lot like a G10 delica if there was such a thing. It's just a thought.
I think the Kopa (C92) will fulfill your wish...
aero_student

Post by aero_student »

I ordered mine this afternoon along with a grey calypso and a blue dodo. :) :D
Ted

Post by Ted »

I suspect NewGraham won't be able to honor all the orders. I think they only get a coupe collector #'s...
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Yes but my order is the first one on the list :cool:
The social revolution is now a fact. As I've discover, I'm a proteiform. The only question that remain unclear is; Who are you?
Senate

Post by Senate »

When this thread started, they were already up for 1 or 2 days at NewGraham I think... hope you'll get them :)
antoine

Post by antoine »

too late... :(

... another way to find it ?

Antoine
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Not for now, you will have to wait...
UK KEN

Too Late

Post by UK KEN »

Oh well! New Graham have just got back to me and said I was too late with my order which was placed on Saturday morning.

I will have to wait for them to hit the UK. I wonder how many more disappointed buyers Mary Beth has had to speak to? :(

For me it is still worth waiting for! :D

Regards Ken
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I didn't have mine ether... I think it was a mistake... those where not for the market, they were for collector... I placed my order at the second the had some for sell and they just told me that they didn’t have any left :rolleyes: ... so it's obvious for me that they shouldn't have put those online...
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

At least spyderco will see how many of us are ready to buy one those baby... And maybe they will produce more of them... :cool:
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Yeah, the way things are going for this knife, it could also become a forum knife for this forum, perhaps with a different color G10?

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I don't want an event more collectable knife.... I want to be able to use it ;) So that's why I want to buy 2 of them...

BTW is there anybody who find an online shop who is ready to sell the C94? Probably in UK....
antoine

Post by antoine »

http://www.knivescentral.com/Brand.cfm? ... en%20Knife

Another website with the UK Penknife at 78 $... but out of stock !!!
That is this ? it's very strange ! and the detail are not the same (2,63 in. blade... 3 in. on graham !!!)... where is the truth !

:cool: I belive :cool:

Antoine
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I saw that site this morning but as you say, the specs are strange and they are out of stock....

But at least I feel like I will be able to get them one day or another... I wish it will happen soon enough to have em for Xmas.....