Four More Years of President Bush

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
jhillas

Four More Years of President Bush

Post by jhillas »

I had to do this because I did not like the "thumbs down" on the other post.

Here is a County by County Perspective...

The Red ones are those that voted to re-elect the president.

I thought this might be interesting to some who may not have access to it.
Attachments
BushCountry04Map.jpg
BushCountry04Map.jpg (24.02 KiB) Viewed 2939 times
Senate

Post by Senate »

that's a lot of little red squares... :D
loki88

Post by loki88 »

**** those communists ! **** U ! never thought the US would turn into the RED danger from the West! :D Shouldn't it be the way around?
jhillas

Post by jhillas »

The color thing IS certainly interesting isn't it?

But truthfully, the Communist Party of the United States actually formally endorsed Kerry.

See it here for yourself. http://www.cpusa.org/

Thankfully, Bush won.
sod

Post by sod »

Senate wrote:that's a lot of little red squares... :D
Well, it's a nice start anyway.

If you want to see red, wait untill "Farenheit 911 1/2" comes out and the Dems run Billery out in 08, then you will see red like nothing ever seen before.

McCain & Giuliani vs Billary and ?, Sharpton, Gore, Dean, Kerry, Baldwin, Streisand, Moore, Whoopie, and Teddy the drunken murderer, might as well put Senator Byrd the KKK Grand Puba on the ticket!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:rolleyes:
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

"Can't wait for '08!"

It will at least be entertaining.

Figures I live in one of the few counties in FL that is BLUE :eek: . Lots of intellectuals here don't ya know. :p

Awesome map Jhillas. Thanks.
gull wing

Post by gull wing »

The blue areas, aren't they where "sheeple" live?
Mancer

Post by Mancer »

Farenheit 911 was really sad n depressing, even though Im not from this country and only living here now, to see such things really makes one depressed.
To see young kids who are supposidly soldiers "I use the term LOOSELY" singing "burn mother f**ker burn" while out in their tanks makes one wonder just how much are they supposidly trying to "help" instead of blowing the crap out of anything that moves.

Really sad

Cheers

MaNcEr
It's Time To Kick @$$ 'N Chew Bubble Gum
sod

Post by sod »

Really sad
MaNcEr
What is truely sad is when Sheeple view PROPAGANDA and believe it as FACT!!!
Civilian

Post by Civilian »

Cool map. I think my county here in socal is one of the few redones. Can you Email me if there is a larger version available. Either the large one or an address where it is.
MAT :spyder: TER
Just-American
WTC#1511
"Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long!"
"Civilian Lovers appreciate nice curves" insp. by Dr. Snubnose
spyderknut

Treat Dung

Post by spyderknut »

gull wing wrote:The blue areas, aren't they where "sheeple" live?
Yes. If you see that blue spot in north central Florida, that's where I live. The Peoples' Republic of Alachua County. Good people, just misguided and brainwashed.

Anyhow, I just had to reply. I am so tired of AllenETreat's drivel I will reply to just about anything these days just to bump that BS down! :mad:
Civilian

Post by Civilian »

With any luck the effects of W will be felt for a lot more than 4 years! He should be able to appoint 3-4 justices(sp). I hope they do try to run that hag from ak/ny, Rush will have so much fun he might blow a gasket. :eek:
MAT :spyder: TER
Just-American
WTC#1511
"Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long!"
"Civilian Lovers appreciate nice curves" insp. by Dr. Snubnose
Ray.Hood

Did somebody say blow something up?

Post by Ray.Hood »

:eek: Just kidding guys. CPUSA HUH? I can't take this crap anymore. When are people going to learn that nothing is sacred ????? I'm sure that there are soldiers (Loosely termed, trust me on this, ok?) that just wanna party.
Kids and explosives are not a smart combo. Just heard that we lost 39 soldiers
in Fallujah, IQ, 275 wounded. 1st Cav is doing their best, ok? Not to mention all the other units out there. By the way? The Communist party can bite the barrel of my M16A2 while it's still hot. Then they can...
Sorry , went off there for a second. Ladies and gentlemen, it is the 21st
century and we still can't stop killing each other. We just come up with bigger
and better ways, like VX gas!!!!!
Ray, tired of all the whining.
Ray.Hood

Post by Ray.Hood »

Mancer wrote:Farenheit 911 was really sad n depressing, even though Im not from this country and only living here now, to see such things really makes one depressed.
To see young kids who are supposidly soldiers "I use the term LOOSELY" singing "burn mother f**ker burn" while out in their tanks makes one wonder just how much are they supposidly trying to "help" instead of blowing the crap out of anything that moves.

Really sad

Cheers

MaNcEr
A soldier's first job is to be a soldier, not a mommy. :mad:
We train very hard at what we all do. It's nice to be able to use that training to stay alive in a battlezone. I'll sing too, whatever the heck I want to sing.
Cut 'em some slack.
garrett

RANT**Let's talk about "kids" and Soldiers**RANT

Post by garrett »

You know, I am getting sick of seeing people bash the military. There are some bad seeds out there, and some immature soldiers and Marines. But for the most part, they are hard working Americans, who have accepted the call to defend their country. I dont see you all putting on a uniform and standing a post, or assaulting a town, or even just getting up to run PT. I do, and I am proud of what the military is doing over there. Have there been some mistakes? Yes, of course, but each war is different and gives us new problems we never thought of before. Who knew we would need 8000 armored HUMVEE's? No one, thats due to the fact the typical battle lines that were used by our enemies are now blurred, making all parts of the battlefield combat zones. There is no "safe zone" anymore, thus requiring us to have armored vehicles.

If you start using the term Soldier or Marine loosely, due to your vast military expirience, then get in fight yourself. If you are using the term loosely, as you sit at home, comfortable, and able to read this forum and reply in freedom, then why don't you go down to your recruiter and change the military for the better.

I am not making axcuses for what SOME of our Soldiers and Marines are doing over there, they have done some horrible things. But I wont stand by and let arm chair quarterbacks comment on how this war is going. If you are active duty, or a Vet, then that is not directed at you, because as you all know, we dont know the whole story, no matter how many questions we ask. I direct that statement at all those people who have not ever touched a rifle, nor had to, becuase of what the US military does for them.

Just my rant

Garrett
I actually have all the Spydercos I want. Isn't that wierd? On second though, no I don't...
OutofGum

Post by OutofGum »

garrett wrote:You know, I am getting sick of seeing people bash the military. There are some bad seeds out there, and some immature soldiers and Marines. But for the most part, they are hard working Americans, who have accepted the call to defend their country.
Actually they were ordered to report and shipped to Iraq. The military didn't ask for volunteers, they ordered whoever they wanted sent.

While there are a few bad seeds out there, I don't blame the troops for the mess. I place blame higher up, where the orders originated. That is where any anger should be directed.
To the pessimist the glass is half empty, to the optimist the glass is half full, to the engineer its twice as big as it needs to be.
garrett

Post by garrett »

OutofGum wrote:Actually they were ordered to report and shipped to Iraq. The military didn't ask for volunteers, they ordered whoever they wanted sent.
Last time I checked, our military was all Volunteer. You volunteer to join, and you should go in with the understanding that you may be deployed to a war zone. It is the MILITARY after all, not a knitting club.
I actually have all the Spydercos I want. Isn't that wierd? On second though, no I don't...
OutofGum

Post by OutofGum »

garrett wrote:Last time I checked, our military was all Volunteer. You volunteer to join, and you should go in with the understanding that you may be deployed to a war zone. It is the MILITARY after all, not a knitting club.
They did not "accept the call to defend their country" by going to Iraq, they made the decision to defend their country by joining the military. There is a crucial difference. You made it seem like there was a call to go to Iraq so they joined the military and went. In reality, many troops were unwilling to go to Iraq, but they had to follow orders, so you could say that many troops (especially reservists) were forced there.
To the pessimist the glass is half empty, to the optimist the glass is half full, to the engineer its twice as big as it needs to be.
Mancer

Post by Mancer »

Sod, I take the comments and suggestions made about Bush with a pinch of salt, it may be true, then again it may not be.
Seeing an actual military soldier (lill kiddies) making such statements however is the sad bit, thats straight from the horses mouth.

That was the part that I found depressing.

Cheers

MaNcEr
It's Time To Kick @$$ 'N Chew Bubble Gum
garrett

Post by garrett »

You know OutofGum, I am not going to argue anymore. When you sign up with the military, you agree to follow orders. They call it discipline. Thats what duty and commitment lead up to. If you join the US military, you are defending this country, it doesnt matter where you do it from. Reservists get called up all the time. They fight forest fires, they fight wars, they stop riots, etc. Not all of them want to do it, but they do. You make it seem like they are drafted, or forced to do something against their will. THEY ALL SIGNED THE DOTTED LINE. They made the choice to join the military, they were not forced to do so. Dont forget that when you start hearing about service members being FORCED to go to Iraq. They volunteered, and they knew the risks.

Have you ever served? From what you write, I dont think you ever have. I dont hold that against you, trust me. Its not for everyone. If you have, then thank you for your service. But you should know how the military works. There is an immense amount of responsibility put on the shoulders of our young leaders in the military. More than you can fathom. Some make mistakes, big and small. But they have more responsibility than you or I would have at that age in the private sector. So don't start throwing around the term Soldier loosely, until you have been in their shoes.

Like I said, I am tired of arguing and defending the military from those who dont understand the whole picture. I am glad you enjoy and exercise the freedom you have. Thank a Soldier, Airman, Sailor, or a Marine for that very freedom (freedom a country like Iraq did not have before now). This has been fun, but like Ray.Hood said, I am not going to play anymore.

Garrett