Maybe this has already been thunk...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
chambers

Maybe this has already been thunk...

Post by chambers »

but I'm about to put my hands on my very own spyderfly and I'm wanting to know when to expect a video from the spyder girls and boys about how to do the finger dance.

Eric Glesser I've seen you flip it man I know you guys could put one out. Something like. "Spyderco presents how to make your spyder fly! " that sort of thing. In an hour or so vid you guys could cover some good fundamentals and then some serious tricky finger flicking to keep it interesting for those who are advanced. And naturally some stuff that can only be accomplished with the spyder fly. While I'm thinking about it you could also have contributions from folks in here. folks could send in 3-5 minute tapes of their trick and who they are.. heck you've got a community effort going. Anyway that's my idea. Let's have a "How to make your Spyder-FLY!" video.
And I'm voting that Simona is responsible for the cover art.
:spyder: Spyder bit. :spyder: Still no super powers though...
Jimmy_Dean

Post by Jimmy_Dean »

I don't know if it's really appropriate to tell you that but go check this site out:
http://www.balisongxtreme.com/index.htm
This guy, Clay, is the one who first got me interested in balisongs and he has answered all of my questions fast and effective. Super nice!
He also has a good tutorial for tricks and a few freestyle videos. Worth the 'detour'

After all that, I still don't have a balisong unfortunatly(canada....) but when I get one you can bet it's going to be a spyderfly!

-Dean
Senate

Post by Senate »

http://balisong.theasylum.org/ is a great place to find freestyle videos of balisong, some of them feature the Spyderfly.
Civilian

Post by Civilian »

Thanx those are great sites.
MAT :spyder: TER
Just-American
WTC#1511
"Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long!"
"Civilian Lovers appreciate nice curves" insp. by Dr. Snubnose
Jimmy_Dean

Post by Jimmy_Dean »

You're very welcome. There's much more information available now for butterfly knives enthousiast, which is definitly a good thing. I've been going through the site Senate posted, and that really makes me feel like flipping like there's no tomorrow...one day...

-Dean
Senate

Post by Senate »

Jimmy_Dean wrote:You're very welcome. There's much more information available now for butterfly knives enthousiast, which is definitly a good thing. I've been going through the site Senate posted, and that really makes me feel like flipping like there's no tomorrow...one day...

-Dean
Yep they take bali manipulation to another level... I've been praticing for 2 months now and all I can do is a latch drop :)