I'm looking for an Endura 4 Super Blue

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Ales D

I'm looking for an Endura 4 Super Blue

Post by Ales D »

If sombody happens to see one for sale from a reputable seller, could please send me a PM?

I have already found the HAP40 one, but can't find the Super Blue one anywhere on two continents and i'd really love to collet all steels endura has been made with.
Yes, i love Endura 4, it's probably my favorite folding knife ever.

Thank you very much.
NON AURO SED FERRO RECUPERANDA EST PATRIA
(Marcus Furius Camillus)
farnorthdan

Re: I'm looking for an Endura 4 Super Blue

Post by farnorthdan »

I see them on the Bay often, usually over priced but you could get lucky. Also keep an eye on the exchange over at Bladeforums, they pop up sometimes.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

The selling forum over at Blade Forums is a good place to look. I think you have to be a Gold Member to buy and sell. Also, keep a daily eye on all of the auction sites.

Yikes! I just went to eBay and the prices those guys are demanding for that knife should be against the law!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Nate

Post by Nate »

I'm not aware of any dealers that still have these in stock. Even those that typically sell above MAP or at MSRP appear to be sold out. The secondary market is probably your best bet as mentioned above. Good luck!
:spyder:
AlwaysTomboy

Post by AlwaysTomboy »

Doc Dan wrote:The selling forum over at Blade Forums is a good place to look. I think you have to be a Gold Member to buy and sell. Also, keep a daily eye on all of the auction sites.
Respectful correction: You only need gold membership ($30/year) to sell on Bladeforums. Anyone can buy or trade, even non paying members. :)
animportant

Post by animportant »

EBay just had a couple. They rarely come up.
Ales D

Post by Ales D »

I can only see 2 on the Bay,both from same seller,both from Russia.. one is sold as "new" too,crazy price.
The "used" one has a more decent price.

Point is,i'm seriously unsure if i should trust..
NON AURO SED FERRO RECUPERANDA EST PATRIA
(Marcus Furius Camillus)
Scottie3000

Post by Scottie3000 »

Where do you live Ales? I know sometimes things are harder to get outside of the US.
shaztec

Post by shaztec »

Yeah I looked at the same endura in Russia. $450 AU...
There is one on eBay for a good price at the moment but the seller won't ship to Australia,
Sigh...
shaztecs_knives on instagram
krikun98

Post by krikun98 »

Well, I'm in Russia, and I got one for about 150$ half a year ago. There are forums in Russian where these pop up from time to time, but the local sellers are unlikely to ship abroad. Still, the prices are far less outrageous. I haven't been able to find a HAP40 one, though.