Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bh49

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Post by bh49 »

DougC-3 wrote: Edit: PS: Roman, you might want to give the LtWt Natives as gifts -- $35 each is not bad.
I tried. It didn't work for me. For $35 a piece, I would buy few for gifts
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
rivy

Post by rivy »

I tried gayle Bradley and the discount didn't apply to that one.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Sorry it didn't work -- it seemed to be working when I checked. The Add to Bag button was grayed out for the PM2's and other more popular models but worked for the ones I mentioned. Maybe they were sold out too but not updated yet.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
rivy

Post by rivy »

They're available, but it looks like the discount code doesn't apply to them.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

The code was only good til midnight of whatever time zone they're in, but I it looks like it stopped working before that. It was still shown on the checkout page when I tried it around 9:00 PM, but I didn't try to complete the checkout process because I'd already decided to wait for the Shaman, etc.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Top Quality Knives

Post by Top Quality Knives »

murphjd25 wrote:That's a crock lol. I just looked at the sage 5 I got on there with the coupon and it was from top quality knives and they are now no longer listed in sporting goods. Looks like I got lucky.
Appreciate your business. We did not move the knife out of the category, but we did sale out so that may be why you no longer see it. We can see it, but we also have admin rights to the listing. Thanks again for your business as it is very much appreciated.
LDB

Post by LDB »

Massdrop has the Firefly at $215.99 which is the BladeHQ etc. price but it includes a zippered case or decline the case for $25 off so it's $25 less than elsewhere and free shipping.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/spyderco-f ... emailshare
bpahk

Post by bpahk »

Top Quality Knives wrote:
murphjd25 wrote:That's a crock lol. I just looked at the sage 5 I got on there with the coupon and it was from top quality knives and they are now no longer listed in sporting goods. Looks like I got lucky.
Appreciate your business. We did not move the knife out of the category, but we did sale out so that may be why you no longer see it. We can see it, but we also have admin rights to the listing. Thanks again for your business as it is very much appreciated.
I've bought from you a few times (thanks for excellent service) but your website has been down for a few weeks now. Are you only selling on eBay now?
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

My Lynch clips arrived this morning. BladeHQ is fast!!

ImageUntitled by Todd Crawford, on Flickr
SG89

Post by SG89 »

mrtodd777 wrote:My Lynch clips arrived this morning. BladeHQ is fast!!

ImageUntitled by Todd Crawford, on Flickr
Nice! I'm waiting on mine should be here tmrw
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

mrtodd777 wrote:My Lynch clips arrived this morning. BladeHQ is fast!!
Lookin' good Todd! Glad you were able to grab a couple!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Top Quality Knives

Post by Top Quality Knives »

bpahk wrote:
Top Quality Knives wrote:
I've bought from you a few times (thanks for excellent service) but your website has been down for a few weeks now. Are you only selling on eBay now?
Yes we are only offering Spyderco Knives from our eBay store. It's the same folks and company and we still offer the latest Spyderco Knives as we did from our web store. Thanks again for your business and the kind words.

Chip Pittman
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

What is the name of TopQualityKnives eBay store?
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

camvdcs wrote:What is the name of TopQualityKnives eBay store?
kershawspydercoknives
PM2 Cruwear, PM2 S35VN, PM2 S30V, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 LW CTS-XHP, Native 5 LW S35VN, Native 5 G10 S35VN, Mantra M4, Sage 5 S30V, Chaparral CTS-XHP, Stretch Hap40, Stretch VG10, Centofante 3 VG10, Delica 4 Hap40, Delica 4 ZDP 189, Delica 4 VG10, Dragonfly 2 VG10, Ladybug 3 H1, Caly3 ZDP189, Urban LW K390
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

camvdcs wrote:What is the name of TopQualityKnives eBay store?
I bought a Maxamet Native 5 from from their store called kershawspydercoknives about 10 days ago -- shipped quick, no problems.
AlwaysTomboy

Post by AlwaysTomboy »

Caly 3.5 is $103 on Amazon again. *tries to remain strong & resist temptation* :o
(Sent from iPod)
on_the_edge

Post by on_the_edge »

AlwaysTomboy wrote:Caly 3.5 is $103 on Amazon again. *tries to remain strong & resist temptation* :o
I am right there with you!!!
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

AlwaysTomboy wrote:Caly 3.5 is $103 on Amazon again. *tries to remain strong & resist temptation* :o
the only thing stopping me is that this won't ship to Canada.
PM2 Cruwear, PM2 S35VN, PM2 S30V, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 LW CTS-XHP, Native 5 LW S35VN, Native 5 G10 S35VN, Mantra M4, Sage 5 S30V, Chaparral CTS-XHP, Stretch Hap40, Stretch VG10, Centofante 3 VG10, Delica 4 Hap40, Delica 4 ZDP 189, Delica 4 VG10, Dragonfly 2 VG10, Ladybug 3 H1, Caly3 ZDP189, Urban LW K390
bh49

Post by bh49 »

AlwaysTomboy wrote:Caly 3.5 is $103 on Amazon again.
This can be a scary sign that the knife is getting axed. This will be a real shame.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
AlwaysTomboy

Post by AlwaysTomboy »

bh49 wrote:This can be a scary sign that the knife is getting axed. This will be a real shame.
Man, I hate to hear that. Love the Calys. I like that there's still one as a regular production model. :-/
(Sent from iPod)