Terrorist Low Lives Told To Use Craigslist to lure victims: Beware friends!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
SpyderEdgeForever

Terrorist Low Lives Told To Use Craigslist to lure victims: Beware friends!

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Man this really angers me. Those low life terrorist murderers are now telling each other to use craig's list and other social media web selling sites etc, to lure potential victims to out of the way places, and then murder or take them hostage. Read this article:

https://counterjihadreport.com/2017/05/ ... r-victims/

PLEASE be careful and exercise EXTREME CAUTION and safety in any kind of meeting-in-person with strangers!!!

What would these devils do if their potential victim shows up armed and turns the tables on em? :)

From the article:

" Jihadists are also encouraged to place some stuff for sale on “buy and sell websites such as Craigslist, Gumtree, eBay, the Loot, and others” and “specify that collection and payment is only available in person and that only cash is accepted. Also, the item being advertised should be something that requires the victim to enter one’s property.”"

What are some good defenses we can use to make sure we do not get tricked into meeting one of these terrorists? What are some things you'd look for?
wrdwrght

Re: Terrorist Low Lives Told To Use Craigslist to lure victims: Beware friends!

Post by wrdwrght »

Can we stipulate that jihadists (who deserve what comes their way) will probe our weaknesses, but stipulate further that we ought to AVOID making jihadists a subject of this forum?

Every time and place they get acknowledgment, they win a little bit more and feed on the satisfaction.
Last edited by wrdwrght on Sat May 06, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Marc (pocketing an S110V Native5 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

I understand what you mean. I only posted this out of concern for fellow forum members on here, to make sure people know what to watch out for.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Thought the object of their game was to take out as many of us infidels as possible. Luring people in one at a time via craigslist seems like a terribly inefficient way for them to operate. Have to wonder if this could be fake news.

As for defenses, same as any craigslist purchase: never go alone, never go unarmed.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

I always meet in a populated public place and always have my ccw. This is a shame what this has become, but I'm not worried about myself, like Deacon said, never go alone or unarmed!
Josh
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Wow.

People actually use Craigslist.

Wow.
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

demoncase wrote:Wow.

Wow.
Very rare cases, I'll find a **** of a deal on a Spyderco locally! I know...mind blown right!!??
Josh
OakTree

Post by OakTree »

demoncase wrote:Wow.

Wow.
I use it all the time.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

The Deacon wrote:Thought the object of their game was to take out as many of us infidels as possible. Luring people in one at a time via craigslist seems like a terribly inefficient way for them to operate. Have to wonder if this could be fake news.

As for defenses, same as any craigslist purchase: never go alone, never go unarmed.
Taking hostages and beheading them on camera instills a lot of fear in people especially when that starts happening on our own soil.

But yeah, never go alone and never go unarmed. NEVER go into someone's house or vehicle and always meet in a public place. I have broken that rule a few times but I always snoop the place out on Google Street view first and if it's a shady area then I won't. The last thing I bought of CL was a standing bike rack for the back of my truck and it was in a super nice neighborhood so I just brought a buddy with me, and my Glock ;)
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

The Deacon wrote:Thought the object of their game was to take out as many of us infidels as possible. Luring people in one at a time via craigslist seems like a terribly inefficient way for them to operate. Have to wonder if this could be fake news.
Exactly this.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

In my last town the Police Department set up an official craigslist meeting spot in their parking lot with cameras. I assume that as soon as you tell someone with bad intentions to meet you in the police parking lot they will start back pedaling right away. Where I live now they do not have that but you can still meet them there in the PD's lot. Also, I have met many people in Walmart parking lots. They are busy and for those who don't know they are heavily surveillanced. There are cameras on many of the light poles. I did contract work for Walmart and they love monitoring and control. Not as good as the PD but if something goes down in a Walmart parking lot it will be on camera.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I recently had a guy pestering me over and over wanting me to deliver some crap to his house which was an hour away, telling me he'd pay for my gas and time and such. When I started talking about meeting in public he pulled right out. That's the kind of deal you know is shady.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Evil D wrote:Taking hostages and beheading them on camera instills a lot of fear in people especially when that starts happening on our own soil.
I suppose that's true, David, but I still think using craigslist to accomplish that is fairly unlikely.
ChrisinHove wrote:
Exactly this.
Still, there are more than a few bad people out there posing as sellers and buyers on craigslist that giving people one more reason to be on their guard is never a bad idea, even if the reason is bogus.
bearfacedkiller wrote:In my last town the Police Department set up an official craigslist meeting spot in their parking lot with cameras. I assume that as soon as you tell someone with bad intentions to meet you in the police parking lot they will start back pedaling right away. Where I live now they do not have that but you can still meet them there in the PD's lot. Also, I have met many people in Walmart parking lots. They are busy and for those who don't know they are heavily surveillanced. There are cameras on many of the light poles. I did contract work for Walmart and they love monitoring and control. Not as good as the PD but if something goes down in a Walmart parking lot it will be on camera.
That's fine, when feasible. Have yet to buy or sell anything on craigslist, but I've done several Armslist transactions that way. Would work well for motor vehicles that are road legal and running. But you can't really expect someone to bring furniture or other large items to a public place.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!