...POP goes the lock spring!!!????

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
steelarts

Post by steelarts »

Hi Paul,

It's great to see you using and enjoying your Delica. Thats what I love about the stainless Spydercos. Not only are they great tools but are a fantastic 'canvass' for an engraver. I'd hate it if you'd just stuck it away in some draw......BRING ON MORE ONIONS!!!
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

Knives are tools, not pieces of art... :rolleyes:

Shiden
steelarts

Post by steelarts »

Shiden, it's a pity you take a narrow minded approach .... there is room for both tool and art. Take a look at the series of books 'Knives -Points of Interest' by Jim Weyer and tell me seriously that a knife cannot also be a work of art.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

steelarts wrote:Hi Paul,

It's great to see you using and enjoying your Delica. Thats what I love about the stainless Spydercos. Not only are they great tools but are a fantastic 'canvass' for an engraver. I'd hate it if you'd just stuck it away in some draw......BRING ON MORE ONIONS!!!
Hi Marcus,

Great to see you visiting here, do stop by more often. Am glad you were pleased to see the Delica being put to work. As luck would have it, needed something extra "sheeple friendly" for work this week, so I carried it today, no onions, just a couple donuts, a cheese sandwich, and an apple.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Paul!

PLEEZE do not subject that *Droolica* to , gulp, ..

WHITE PIZZA!!! :D

God bless my friend!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)