Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
setldown

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Post by setldown »

thanks but CFLASHMARCH15 code doesn't work for me.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

abbazaba wrote:Not crazy, but there's another eBay Flash Coupon $15 off $75 - expires at 6:00 p.m PST

CFLASHMARCH15

Credit to Knockbals via Slickdeals.
It looks like it was expired at 6 pm EST
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
SF Native

Post by SF Native »

Knifecenter has marked the worker sprint with green g10 down to $140. That's not bad. Lowest I have seen.
vivi

Post by vivi »

Has anyone seen Salt close-outs in anticipation of the new versions? I already have two PE backups but I'd like to grab a few more SE Pacific Salts.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

SF Native wrote:Knifecenter has marked the worker sprint with green g10 down to $140. That's not bad. Lowest I have seen.
Frankly, I am shocked that dealers still didn't sell their stock. This sprint was in 2014 and IRC I paid about$170 for mine. So $140 two and half years later is not bad at all.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

jeff4air

Post by jeff4air »

Amazon has Chap CF for $103. About $15 off. I chose fulfilled by Amazon and saved the sales tax. Eligible for Prime free 2-day shipping. It will arrive tomorrow. Will see what steel it arrives in.
Own- PM2 S30V, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, Chap CF CTS-XHP, Sage 5 S30V, KW CF/Ti Military S90V, Caly 3.5 CF ZDP-189, KW Military CTS-204P, Delica 4 VG-10, Native 5 LW S110V, Para3 S90V CF Sprint, Native 5 Green G-10 S90V Sprint, PM2 CF M4 Sprint, Para 3 BBS M390, Para 3 Maxamet, Delica HAP 40 WC Jazz Sprint, Endura laminate Sprint Blue
Wishlist- Salt 2 SE H1
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

I just got the Chaparral at that price a few weeks ago, and it was with XHP.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

bh49 wrote:
abbazaba wrote:Not crazy, but there's another eBay Flash Coupon $15 off $75 - expires at 6:00 p.m PST

CFLASHMARCH15

Looks like Ebay is apologizing for the issue, but may not work for everyone:

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT.
edcninja

Re:

Post by edcninja »

bh49 wrote:You can subscribe their deal flyer, so you will be informed about sale, also google for coupons,
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/EmailO ... ffers.aspx
Thanks for posting the link! :D :D
jabba359

Re: Re:

Post by jabba359 »

edcninja wrote:
bh49 wrote:You can subscribe their deal flyer, so you will be informed about sale, also google for coupons,
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/EmailO ... ffers.aspx
Thanks for posting the link! :D :D
Back when this thread was started, Sierra Trading Post regularly carried Spyderco knives. I believe it's been well over a year, though, since they last had any available. I wouldn't get my hopes up of them having any Spyderco deals again.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
bh49

Post by bh49 »

abbazaba wrote:
bh49 wrote:

CFLASHMARCH15

Looks like Ebay is apologizing for the issue, but may not work for everyone:

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

I received the same e-mail with the same code. I bought a knife and paid $15 more than expected. So real apology would be $15 credit to my paypal account. This is half-apology at the best.

setldown

Post by setldown »

This works for items under $75.00. I put in some paper sharpening wheels that were $58.00 and I got them for $43.00. :)
roger-roger

Post by roger-roger »

setldown wrote:Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

This works for items under $75.00. I put in some paper sharpening wheels that were $58.00 and I got them for $43.00. :)

I tried that code just now for a Manbug Salt serrated, and got the response: This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account. Shucks...
archangel

Post by archangel »

roger-roger wrote:
setldown wrote:Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

I tried that code just now for a Manbug Salt serrated, and got the response: This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account. Shucks...
Same here :(
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
bh49

Post by bh49 »

roger-roger wrote: I tried that code just now for a Manbug Salt serrated, and got the response: This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account. Shucks...
archangel wrote:
Same here :(
The worst part of e-bay codes that you do not know, if it will work until check-out, when you already obligated to buy with coupon or without.
Last time I bought a knife counting on $15 off, but paid full price because coupon code didn't work due to e-bay "technical problems".

archangel

Post by archangel »

Adding your desired product to the shopping cart, then trying out the discount code during check-out worked for me. I got the same reply roger-roger mentioned. Well, in the end it did not work out for me. I was not able to use the code. But I was not obliged to purchase the desired product at full price.
Michael
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
roger-roger

Post by roger-roger »

archangel wrote:Adding your desired product to the shopping cart, then trying out the discount code during check-out worked for me. I got the same reply roger-roger mentioned. Well, in the end it did not work out for me. I was not able to use the code. But I was not obliged to purchase the desired product at full price.
I had to complete the Paypal purchase pop-up box, before being taken back to the eBay shopping cart, at which time and only then did the coupon code box became active. When the code didn't go though, closing the tab killed the transaction. Tried it twice.

I want my MYLS.
archangel

Post by archangel »

This can only mean that German ebay processes are different from other country's. This is not in my hands. Sorry for you guys. Couldn't you cancel your full price orders? I mean, if you really needed to...
Michael
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

Another eBay coupon for $15 off $75 or more.
PSHOPSAVE15
Ends today at 6pm PT
setldown

Post by setldown »

Worked for me. Thanks...........
I think I read these coupons are only good for US and Canada eBay.