Meridian Tactical

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
jbake

Meridian Tactical

Post by jbake »

Just FYI...

I've been wanting a SureFire L2. I checked the usual places I buy from, but they were out of stock.

I wound up ordering one from Meridian Tactical. It was the first time I've done business with them and just wanted to let you know they did me right.

They answered all of my emails quickly.
I wanted a red filter. They thought they might not have one in stock, so they offered to pay for shipping on it later when it came in (they actually did have it in stock and sent it with my order).
And, they sent me a FREE 12 pack of SureFire batteries!

Just wanted to let you know about them. I'll try to take post some pics of my spiffy new light later.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha brother!

Awesome my slicker than snail snot brother!

Ya sure this was an FYI or a RIIYF? (Rub It In Your Face) LOL! Cool man, do send some pics when ya can! Nothing like salt on a wound! LOL! Kidding bro! You deserved the treatment, after all, it was your Bday right?!

God bless bro! ;)
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
dialex

Post by dialex »

Now that's a customer service. :) Congratulations on your new acquisition.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
jbake

Post by jbake »

heh,
No, not an, "in your face".

I just worry every time I buy something online that I'm going to get ripped off. And there are tons of sellers out there that just give you crappy service.

I just like everyone to know when something goes right.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha my Brother!

Okay, just checkin'! LOL! Enjoy your "toys"...and I hope you're "still doin' it"!?
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)