M4 jade Military exclusive!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jtoler_9

M4 jade Military exclusive!!

Post by jtoler_9 »

Did I miss a previous thread on this? I hope I am not too late to this party?

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco-M ... ral--37116
Spydersense

Re: M4 jade Military exclusive!!

Post by Spydersense »

You're in luck. They haven't dropped yet. I thought I saw an earlier thread, but maybe that was over on BF.
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

like Matt said, hasnt dropped yet but I'll be grabbing one for sure. The PM2 is one of my favorites so this one should be epic. Hey nice grab on that CTS-XHP over on the exchange by the way, that was a good score.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
jtoler_9

Post by jtoler_9 »

Thanks Dan, I was excited I found one. I'm looking forward to it
jdw

Post by jdw »

I am really excited about this one. I love M4 and I can hardly wait to get a big chunk of it with the Military.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Oh yeah, the Millie in CPM-M4 will be a lot fun.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I'm so torn on this one. I love M4 and I especially love the jade G10 but I just don't know if I'd carry it over my S110V or 52100.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

When will they make a compression lock millie? Love the blade shape and handle, can't get behind the liner lock. Love my jade pm2 though.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

Go Golden, go! They're cranking out sprints so fast, I wonder if the demand can even keep up with the supply! I bet this one will last a couple weeks even though it's a clear winner, pun slightly intended. :)

I doubt my budget will allow for one, though it would be neat to complete a pair.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

ZrowsN1s wrote:When will they make a compression lock millie? Love the blade shape and handle, can't get behind the liner lock. Love my jade pm2 though.
I think we'll sooner see the Military 2 which is supposed to have an all new lock but who knows. I don't mind the liner lock but I'd definitely buy a Military with a compression lock.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Yes, just yes.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I actually really like the liner lock on the Military, especially like the large access cut out, really makes it easy to use with gloves. Probably more excited about the exclusive frame lock coming though.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

jtoler_9 wrote:Did I miss a previous thread on this? I hope I am not too late to this party
It has been mentioned before but not much discussion since then. I would guess it won't be available for awhile yet and there will be a lot of discussion before it actually goes on sale.
Joris Mo

Post by Joris Mo »

Sweet! :)
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Some good news for those that are looking to get one of these!
BladeHQ's most recent instagram post - looks like it'll be here in a few days!

-Nick :bug-red
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

"You don't want to pay double on the secondary market, do you?"

:rolleyes:
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I am gonna pick one of these up but if they want to move them fast that is the kind of hype they need to be spreading. :rolleyes:

Even the M4 Para2s aren't selling for double and they have dried up a bit.

I am dying to see the price on these since they have removed that from the page a while ago. I don't mean to pee in anybodies wheaties but I don't see how these are gonna outsell the 204P, M390 or S110V options that are all currently available out there. Premium Militaries are widely available. I love the Jade and M4 so I am an easy sell but I wonder about everybody else...
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I am gonna pick one of these up but if they want to move them fast that is the kind of hype they need to be spreading. :rolleyes:

Even the M4 Para2s aren't selling for double and they have dried up a bit.

I am dying to see the price on these since they have removed that from the page a while ago. I don't mean to pee in anybodies wheaties but I don't see how these are gonna outsell the 204P, M390 or S110V options that are all currently available out there. Premium Militaries are widely available. I love the Jade and M4 so I am an easy sell but I wonder about everybody else...
Id have to agree. The days of crazy prices for sprints/exclusives are gone now that the Golden factory has expanded and is cranking out regular production knives in super steels like S110V.

People will still pay a little extra for for a rare knife here and there, but you won't be seeing $500 for a Para 2 probably ever again.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I don't mean to pee in anybodies wheaties but I don't see how these are gonna outsell the 204P, M390 or S110V options that are all currently available out there. Premium Militaries are widely available. I love the Jade and M4 so I am an easy sell but I wonder about everybody else...
I agree and am shocked that the green 204p is still out there. I'm a sucker for M4 so this one is gonna be hard to pass up. Not a jade guy though... Might have to swap the CF scales off my 52100 to complete my dream team :)
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

abbazaba wrote:I agree and am shocked that the green 204p is still out there. I'm a sucker for M4 so this one is gonna be hard to pass up.
It's hard to predict but the attraction of M4 is almost magic.