What "Other" is in your pocket???

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
mad german

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Post by mad german »

Buck 503
My collection is ever changing!
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

ZT 0562CF in M390
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Gonna give this little guy a chance and see what happens. I'm definitely gonna have to sort out a better sheath solution but it's a better sheath than ESEE provides with their Izula. The blade grind is also a lot better than an Izula, significantly thinner at the edge.

All SE all the time since 2017
~David
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

RFP.. CASE tested Red Bone 32 jack
RRP.. CASE Molasses Brown Bone Backpocket.. John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
AMarkAbove

Post by AMarkAbove »

Benchmade Valet Shinola Edition.
~Andrew
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

Just came in the mail today, what a beauty!! GiantMouse GM2 with Bohler M390 MICROCLEAN blade. #225/300

USMC Disabled Veteran 69/73 Semper Fi
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

TALON52 wrote:Just came in the mail today, what a beauty!! GiantMouse GM2 with Bohler M390 MICROCLEAN blade. #225/300

VERY NICE!
Congratz ;)
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

MacLaren wrote:VERY NICE!
Congratz ;)
Thanks! Looking forward to more new releases. :)
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

TALON52 wrote:Just came in the mail today, what a beauty!! GiantMouse GM2 with Bohler M390 MICROCLEAN blade. #225/300

That is beautiful, Talon. Love the fluted CF scales. Is this a mid-tech or custom, perhaps? I'm not familiar with GiantMouse. Congrats!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

SpyderNut wrote:

That is beautiful, Talon. Love the fluted CF scales. Is this a mid-tech or custom, perhaps? I'm not familiar with GiantMouse. Congrats!
Thanks! GiantMouse LCC is based in California. American owned and Danish by design.

The designers behind the GiantMouse brand are world-renowned Danish knife makers and designers Jesper Voxnaes (Vox) and Jens Ansø. In 2014 GiantMouse Knives was born, a partnership was formed, and the planning had begun for a high-end knife brand with limited numbered knives, of highest possible production quality, designed by Ansø and Vox!

GiantMouse knives are not “mid-techs” or “semi-custom,” nor have they been assembled or sharpened by Ansø and Vox. However, every GiantMouse knife is designed entirely by Ansø and Vox, and each phase of production is performed in VERY close cooperation with the two designers. Ansø and Vox are the ones holding all meetings with the production company, have full control in any design decision, materials, finish, packaging, etc., and ONLY they review the prototypes and decide on changes, if needed!

To keep GiantMouse a cutting-edge brand, Ansø and Vox came up with the idea that only 400 pieces of each folder design would be produced. 300 would be a standard version, and another 100 pieces (25%) would be made in a special version and marked as such. After the 400 knives are made, the design is discontinued! This will make it interesting for the designers, as well as the collectors and end-users, and hopefully keep everyone on their toes in times to come.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

TALON52 wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:

Thanks! GiantMouse LCC is based in California. American owned and Danish by design.

The designers behind the GiantMouse brand are world-renowned Danish knife makers and designers Jesper Voxnaes (Vox) and Jens Ansø. In 2014 GiantMouse Knives was born, a partnership was formed, and the planning had begun for a high-end knife brand with limited numbered knives, of highest possible production quality, designed by Ansø and Vox!

GiantMouse knives are not “mid-techs” or “semi-custom,” nor have they been assembled or sharpened by Ansø and Vox. However, every GiantMouse knife is designed entirely by Ansø and Vox, and each phase of production is performed in VERY close cooperation with the two designers. Ansø and Vox are the ones holding all meetings with the production company, have full control in any design decision, materials, finish, packaging, etc., and ONLY they review the prototypes and decide on changes, if needed!

To keep GiantMouse a cutting-edge brand, Ansø and Vox came up with the idea that only 400 pieces of each folder design would be produced. 300 would be a standard version, and another 100 pieces (25%) would be made in a special version and marked as such. After the 400 knives are made, the design is discontinued! This will make it interesting for the designers, as well as the collectors and end-users, and hopefully keep everyone on their toes in times to come.
That is awesome! Thank you for the info. I have a lot of interest and respect for both designers, Jens' work especially. Enjoy that new blade! :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Taff

Post by Taff »

Kershaw, ken onion chive, love this little knife.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Just picked up my ZT LE 0392WC.
Wow......the guy I bought it from said the flipping action was on par with his Shirogorovs. Man, I believe it now.
And now I see very easily why Dan has carried his Shiro for about 5 straight weeks now lol.....ill post a thread later today with pics and more info.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

RFP... CASE Pocket Worn Red Bone Swayback Gent
RRP... Kershaw Blackwash Leek John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

MacLaren wrote:Image
Great looking ZT, enjoy!
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

TALON52 wrote:
MacLaren wrote:Image
Great looking ZT, enjoy!
Thank you sir.
Thats a nice Microtech you have there too.