Spyderco Peter Rassenti Nirvana

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
dplafoll

Re: Spyderco Peter Rassenti Nirvana

Post by dplafoll »

They've said before how close this is to shipping and then pushed it back, but I'm hearing that it's coming in the next ~2 weeks.
Patrick LaFollette
Current: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Chaparral 1, Techno 1, Delica 4 HAP-40, Dragonfly 2 HAP-40, Mantra 1, Ladybug Salt Hawkbill, Nirvana CPM, Endura 4 HAP-40, Sage 4, Para Military 2 CPM Cru-Wear, Sage 5, Caly3 HAP40, Sliverax, Lil' Nilakka, Chaparral Raffir Noble, Zulu, Manbug HAP40, Meerkat HAP40, Sage 1/Sage 2/Sage 3 CF, Introvert, Techno 2
SteelSpyder

Post by SteelSpyder »

dplafoll wrote:They've said before how close this is to shipping and then pushed it back, but I'm hearing that it's coming in the next ~2 weeks.
Wow, that would be awesome. I have no pre-order's though and I suspect almost all of the first batch will be going to those.
devine1

Post by devine1 »

I was told at Blade that knives are ready; waiting on Edge-ucation to be written/printed
KnifeJunky83

Post by KnifeJunky83 »

devine1 wrote:I was told at Blade that knives are ready; waiting on Edge-ucation to be written/printed
That is GREAT NEWS !!! I can't wait ! I really hope I get one of the first batch ... I doubt it though haha ! It's pretty bad , I think I've watched the Nirvana vid on YT about 50 times already in anticipation of this beautiful blade !!!
:spyder: "A lazy man carries a dull knife" :spyder:
:spyder: "If you're not carrying a knife, you may as well be wearing a skirt!" :spyder:
VeloWeave

Post by VeloWeave »

I'd really be interested in a Small Nirvana, hopefully Spyderco has one on the drawing board. It would sell like hotcakes