CF model

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

mmm... Matte-Finish CF oughta be cool! F-1 races? We've got the hottest circuit in the world.. And I mean HOT! Malaysia is one of the F-1 stopovers.. Soon, it'll be China..

Sam

have knives will travel...
aero_student

Post by aero_student »

We could also take a look at different weaves, personally I think a real heavy grade twill weave would be great looking and if oriented properly would provide some extra rigidity.

PS, heres another F1 junky

I qonder if sato will blow another motor tomorrow. it should be a real fast track.
Jurphaas

Post by Jurphaas »

Come on guys - cut the crap! When F1 monococks chasis build entirely of CF take all the stress and abuse of F1 racing (and crashing), than what are you nagging about hard use in a pocket knife? Were talking just the handle here.

Sal, how many handles have failed last year?????

I believe wer'e just discussing the looks.
Just my humble opinion.

Clipits work!
UK KEN

Post by UK KEN »

Sal

As we're talking CF, what about a special run for the "Pen Knife"? I know that it would pump up the price, but it would make an already superb looking EDC even better.

As we collectors in the UK will actually be allowed to carry it without any fear of breaking any laws, just imagine the number of non-collector/owners who will be shown it!

Great free advertising!

Regards Ken

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.
The Cool

Post by The Cool »

I love CF (and F1) - please,please, please make the CF with a matt finish (like William Henry use) and not the shiny, super-easy-to-scratch finish on current Spydie CF models.