Post a spydie and a gun thread

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Cameron

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Post by Cameron »

Dodge wrote:XC1!!!! How do you like it?
It works very well, I've had it for a couple of weeks and already ordered new holsters and a second light for another Glock. I light so nice I bought it twice, I guess... :D

Pic thread...

Bradley Folder 2 CPM M4
Military ​​​CTS XHP​ - CPM​ ​Cru​-​wear​
Para Military 2CTS​ XHP - CTS 204P
Manix 2 CTS XHP - CPM​ ​Cru​-​wear​ - CPM​ M4
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Cameron wrote:
Dodge wrote:XC1!!!! How do you like it?
It works very well, I've had it for a couple of weeks and already ordered new holsters and a second light for another Glock. I light so nice I bought it twice, I guess... :D

Pic thread...
That New Agent is a thing of beauty :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Poliwog and Ruger GP100
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
paladin

Post by paladin »

Great thread...wonder why I've never checked it out before now? :confused:

Anyways, here's one from the war room <ie:basement> ;) of the Paladin compound <house>. :p

gac

Post by gac »

I was dry-firing in my basement yesterday afternoon and thinking I should take a couple photos with whatever was in my pocket. I figured I would just get frustrated with the camera on my phone.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

FRN Fun!!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Native50

Post by Native50 »

No pics yet of my knives together with my guns ... so have to play this 'one pic at a time'. :)

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Sharp Guy wrote:Image

FRN Fun!!!
Nice pic Sharp Guy, very crisp. How do you like your XD? I picked up an XDm when they first came out and absolutely love that gun, its such a great shooter and am still amazed at its capacity.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

farnorthdan wrote:Nice pic Sharp Guy, very crisp. How do you like your XD? I picked up an XDm when they first came out and absolutely love that gun, its such a great shooter and am still amazed at its capacity.
Thanks Dan! I can't complain that my phone takes bad pics. If the pic is bad it's on me and not the phone/camera. :)

I really like the XDs! I was never a big fan of polymer-framed guns but that changed when I received this. I had shot many Glocks etc over the years and they just didn't do much for me. I liked them ok but not enough to buy one. My friend bought the shorter barrel XDs a couple years ago and I was really impressed with how accurate it was for such a small gun. Then, as luck would have it, I won the 4" XDs (pictured) in Springfield Armory's Duel contest that they've held the past couple years. Now I'm thinking about getting a XDm Competition Series or Mod.2 Tactical. Have to save my pennies for awhile though. All these Spydies that I've bought in the past few months put a big dent in the gun fund. :D
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Sharp Guy wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Nice pic Sharp Guy, very crisp. How do you like your XD? I picked up an XDm when they first came out and absolutely love that gun, its such a great shooter and am still amazed at its capacity.
Thanks Dan! I can't complain that my phone takes bad pics. If the pic is bad it's on me and not the phone/camera. :)

I really like the XDs! I was never a big fan of polymer-framed guns but that changed when I received this. I had shot many Glocks etc over the years and they just didn't do much for me. I liked them ok but not enough to buy one. My friend bought the shorter barrel XDs a couple years ago and I was really impressed with how accurate it was for such a small gun. Then, as luck would have it, I won the 4" XDs (pictured) in Springfield Armory's Duel contest that they've held the past couple years. Now I'm thinking about getting a XDm Competition Series or Mod.2 Tactical. Have to save my pennies for awhile though. All these Spydies that I've bought in the past few months put a big dent in the gun fund. :D
Thats awesome'you won the 4", I feel your pain in the funds area, I always seem to gravitate to the most expensive hobbies too, its been a while since my last gun purchase also, I do have a couple on my radar though, it sure is hard with all these great Spydies dropping all the time. :spyder:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

Josh
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

New Spikes Tactical AR-15 :)
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

**** yeah Liquid! I've been eyeballing a Spikes for quite a while! The quintessential AR to have with your spydie collection! I will get one someday! Very nice!!
Josh
Tahmail

Post by Tahmail »

IMG_6643~3.jpg
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Whitetail addict wrote: My model 70 and techno
Beautiful- which cal?
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Whitetail addict wrote::D
demoncase wrote:
Whitetail addict wrote: My model 70 and techno
Beautiful- which cal?
257 roberts. Just acquired it this past winter, should be good deer medicine.
A classic choice for a classic rifle....Even more beautiful.

ImageX

Post by ImageX »

ImageX

Post by ImageX »

remnar wrote:I finally got a chance to shoot my 1911 today. I didn't have much time before it got dark, but the gun functioned and shot great.

I love my Sig. :)

remnar

Post by remnar »

ImageX wrote:
remnar wrote:I finally got a chance to shoot my 1911 today. I didn't have much time before it got dark, but the gun functioned and shot great.

I love my Sig. :)

Twins! (Almost) :D

I think that I shoot my Sig better than any other pistol that I own, other than some of my .22s. This target has 40 rounds through it from about 50 feet. I managed to keep all of them in the black and was quite happy with that. :)

Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Those Sig 1911's are absolutely gorgeous!!