Spyderco ___ ____ _____ means a Happy Hump Day

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Miss Dragonfly

Spyderco ___ ____ _____ means a Happy Hump Day

Post by Miss Dragonfly »

Weekend here yet??? Ah well my trusty DFly will help get me over the hump. BTW this G10 hump-shaped handle is oh so comfy and fun to hold. Got me thinking… What could possibly be an even more fun Hump Day Spydie?

Is your MENTAL :spyder: CATALOG up to this challenge, this Spyderco History of Design mid-week pop quiz? :confused: (step away from the google, sir :) )

I know, I KNOW :mad: choosing which Spyderco to carry based on the cutting tasks, environments and creatures you might potentially encounter on a particular Wednesday of course makes oodles more sense x830,501!!! I do know! :p

C'mon People of the Forum, put all your rational thinking (and fish goo) aside for just a sec… If you actually have accumulated more Spydies than, say, fingers, "FUN" is not the absolute worst factor to guide your selection of which one (ok, OK, or more!) to grab from your collection of 10+ on your way out the door. (20+?! :eek: …Shut the front door! :D )

Still with me??? Cool, then imagine yourself stuck like a porcupine in bubble wrap, riding all day on Amtrak (When in Rome, NY… :rolleyes: ). Maybe even also wishing it was the weekend (or Italy) while looking out the window lost in dreamy thought oddly obsessing about what really IS the perfect FUN Hump Day Spydie……

Oh hello there, imaginary JOT SINGH KHALSA sittin' pretty in the palm of my hand. Funky humpy swedgy blade shape ya got there. Unique ergosexy curved "baby got back" handle too. Wowza, what an unexpectedly powerful hue of turquoise your fancy custom Micarta scales are! Hmpf, haven't a clue as to why a fun, cool, curvaceous blade-babe such as yourself gets no love at all.

With me 100%? :cool: Or frantically looking to change imaginary train seats? :(

Any "Spydeviant" out there actually holding a real-deal-u-can-feel Jot Singh Khalsa right now?! (Marry me?! :D Pics first! :p )

G'head, top my HUMP DAY CARRY. I. DARE. YOU!!!! :p

Whatever you are "HDC-ing" hope it carries with it a smile. Happy Hump Day, Kind Sharp People!!! :) :spyder: :)
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Marilyn Monroe
clovisc

Re: Spyderco ___ ____ _____ means a Happy Hump Day

Post by clovisc »

PE dragonfly salt, SE ladybug salt, and a Yo 2 on my desk in case World War Z breaks out while I am at work. :D
deskil

Post by deskil »

I'll just change seats, thank you, with one eye on you and my hand on my Millie. ;)
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Good post, OP.

I'm carrying light today: FRN Ladybug in PE. The Jot Singh Khalsa is at home. :rolleyes: I also have a PE Delica stashed in my coat (just in case World War Z breaks out, like clovisc mentioned).
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

The best way to cut through a boring day is a Gayle Bradley (1). The smooth, silent action, listening to the most satisfying click of the lock over and over, rubbing the smooth CF slowly over your cheek, running your fingers along the joint of the laminate scale and the proud polished liner, looking within the grind lines on the blade for all the tiny specks of oxidation, black or red. I can pass many minutes at a time fondling that sleek beast.

However, I'm instead packing the Halloween PM2 today. Not as exciting to play with, but man I love orange!
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Spyderco IN THE MAILBOX means a Happy Hump Day.....oops...thought it was fill in the blanks.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I am carrying my HAP40 Stretch today. It has a couple humps on the blade I guess.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

And a Happy Day to You Miss DFly. :)
I am over the hump today with a Chaparral as always. My #2, "Stealth", with gold bug bead Sprint Run lanyard has the pocket honors today.
Not may humps perhaps but smooth, sleek and seductive just the same.
palonej

Post by palonej »

BTG wrote:Spyderco IN THE MAILBOX means a Happy Hump Day.....oops...thought it was fill in the blanks.

I like the way you think BTG!!!
:D
Joe
mattman

Post by mattman »

Miss Dragonfly wrote:(When in Rome, NY… :rolleyes: ).
Hey now! Be nice!
OldHoosier62

Post by OldHoosier62 »

LOL....this made me go dig my JSK out of the "knife drawer" and put it back in the rotation. Great knife. Thanks.