Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
remnar

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Post by remnar »

Micro Dyads Image
kosta

Post by kosta »

Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
Sarge930

Post by Sarge930 »

Here's my S110V PM2 with RGT cf scales and Ti clip, and a gitd backspacer alongside my HAP40 Delica with boomer52 scales set up for support side carry.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Something a little different this week

Challenge Coin and Spyderhole

That's a Spyderhole from the 40th Year Native....I can't tell you how much it means to me to have this little piece of matter in my collection- in the whole of the known universe, there are a finite amount of 40th Year Natives- and those of us at the Amsterdam meet got given one of the Spyderholes.
The pattern of this hole is thus unique- there is one like it and it is mine.

Truly blessed.

Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Hi guys, so sorry that Tuesday snuck up on us and I haven't chosen last week's winners. :rolleyes: Well, here they are after some difficult decision making! Taking the top spot this week is Aliaspostmortem with this awesome shot of a Ti Sage 2! Such a cool shot and so vivid. :)

Next up in the runner-up spot is our friend Abbazaba with this stunner of a shot with a Slysz Bowie! Very cool, where is that pic shot from exactly?

OK, now on to this week's entries. I see Demoncase already posted a pic today and I did NOT include that in the entries for last week. His is the first up for this week. Cheers all, Radioactive :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Congratulations winners! Submit those for the 2017 calendar contest if you haven't already :D
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Yes, I agree SG88. Both pictures belong in the 2017 Calendar Contest. Very well done!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Thank you! It was from a recent trip up the Holyoke Mountain range in Massachusetts.
murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

Josh
Reject

Post by Reject »

How much can a Koala bear?
moe1a

Post by moe1a »

please get that rat some steel toed shoes. I cringed when I saw that kife hanging over his little toes.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Hi guys, so sorry that Tuesday snuck up on us and I haven't chosen last week's winners. :rolleyes: Well, here they are after some difficult decision making! Taking the top spot this week is Aliaspostmortem with this awesome shot of a Ti Sage 2! Such a cool shot and so vivid. :)

Next up in the runner-up spot is our friend Abbazaba with this stunner of a shot with a Slysz Bowie! Very cool, where is that pic shot from exactly?

OK, now on to this week's entries. I see Demoncase already posted a pic today and I did NOT include that in the entries for last week. His is the first up for this week. Cheers all, Radioactive :)
Congrats to the winners and apologies for jumping the gun ;)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
kirilpetkov

Post by kirilpetkov »

ZesT

Post by ZesT »

Manix 2 Lightweight by the ocean!
Image[/URL]
"I can stop at any time."
Filoso-

Post by Filoso- »

Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
RadioactiveSpyder

The recent DLC CTS-XHP PM2 exclusive in some new Casey Lynch scales and Dogtag :)

It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
RadioactiveSpyder

Whitetail addict wrote:Where can you find pry bars like that one?
That's a Casey Lynch All Access V2 prybar in black cerakote finish. Unfortunately Casey is now out of the prybar-making game and there are unlikely to be any more made (if there are, they'll be sold through BladeHQ). This one here is one of only three or four in the black cerakote finish done by Josh at Razor Edge Knives, and all of them have very proud owners that I'm sure wouldn't part with them for anything! :)
kosta

Post by kosta »