Ignore feature?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Evil D

Re: Ignore feature?

Post by Evil D »

Doc Dan wrote:I am about to use it. Insulting Sal is taking it to far for me to stomach. Trolls begone!
I must be missing these threads. I don't read everything or I'd be the first to call BS on a post like that.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Evil D wrote:
Doc Dan wrote:I am about to use it. Insulting Sal is taking it to far for me to stomach. Trolls begone!
I must be missing these threads. I don't read everything or I'd be the first to call BS on a post like that.
I used it and the whole thread disappeared! That guy even disgusted long suffering Sal.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Doc Dan wrote:
Evil D wrote:
I used it and the whole thread disappeared! That guy even disgusted long suffering Sal.
Well if it was that bad the thread may have been deleted. I've got one now that's begging for the ignore button but I guess my masochistic side stays in the fight hoping to open someone's eyes.
~David
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

This is too funny. I never even open the off topic forum but I came here today to start a thread asking how to block a user and this thread was at the very top of the page!! Hahahah. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Surfingringo wrote:This is too funny. I never even open the off topic forum but I came here today to start a thread asking how to block a user and this thread was at the very top of the page!! Hahahah. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:
Definitely not a coincidence!! But you already knew that!! :D

Sad!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I get it now. Not sure how I missed it, but I definitely get it now.

I will say, the moderators around here are a patient lot. If I had access to the ban hammer, I'd be playing whack a mole with it.
~David
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Evil D wrote:I get it now. Not sure how I missed it, but I definitely get it now.

I will say, the moderators around here are a patient lot. If I had access to the ban hammer, I'd be playing whack a mole with it.
+1, lol
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
JT

Post by JT »

I've been away from the forums again, and when coming back, I see this S*IT is still going on. WHY don't the mods or admin do something?
I get the idea to be polite and all, but this is getting way out of hand... who do I (or we) have to contact to get this to stop?
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

JT wrote:I've been away from the forums again, and when coming back, I see this S*IT is still going on. WHY don't the mods or admin do something?
I get the idea to be polite and all, but this is getting way out of hand... who do I (or we) have to contact to get this to stop?
Every time you idiot proof something, God makes a better idiot.
~David
JT

Post by JT »

you are right.. but still it p*ssess me off.. so I guess it's troll 1, me 0.
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

you guys so funny
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Chinook3

Post by Chinook3 »

:confused: Maybe the moderators are at blade show?
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

What surprises me even more than this troll's constant attempts at stirring the pot, is how every one of these asinine threads end up 4 pages long. You guys are just giving him what he wants. Stop replying, stop feeding the troll, and it will go away.
~David
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

That actually is very funny. :D
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Evil D wrote:What surprises me even more than this troll's constant attempts at stirring the pot, is how every one of these asinine threads end up 4 pages long. You guys are just giving him what he wants. Stop replying, stop feeding the troll, and it will go away.
My thoughts exactly!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Evil D wrote:What surprises me even more than this troll's constant attempts at stirring the pot, is how every one of these asinine threads end up 4 pages long. You guys are just giving him what he wants. Stop replying, stop feeding the troll, and it will go away.
Sorry!.... I gave the herbert one last chance to make a sensible contribution and wow me.

Consider me suitably chastened. :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
awa54

Post by awa54 »

I think it's just a blade to handle ratio problem, certainly improved balance would make things better.....

:rolleyes: :D
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

awa54 wrote:I think it's just a blade to handle ratio problem, certainly improved balance would make things better.....

:rolleyes: :D
2mm makes all the difference :rolleyes:
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I zapped that guy a couple of months ago. I am not certain why you all have been so patient when it has been obvious what he is up to. Didn't someone say he has been kicked off of another forum for his abuse?
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Doc Dan wrote:I zapped that guy a couple of months ago. I am not certain why you all have been so patient when it has been obvious what he is up to. Didn't someone say he has been kicked off of another forum for his abuse?
Banned from Bladeforums for general knuckleheadedness, yes.