Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spydieh0le

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by spydieh0le »

204p Millie.
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
prog_knife

Post by prog_knife »

Caly 3.5 CF/ZDP-189/420J2. Spydie number 3 for me. Also have a Sharpmaker on the way!
-Evan
Anubisman

Post by Anubisman »

G-10 Poliwog finally one at a decent price.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Rubicon!
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Foliage Green G10 Rookie NIB :)
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

toxophilus wrote:Foliage Green G10 Rookie NIB :)
Collector club eBay score?
abbazaba wrote:Rubicon!
Whoa congrats man. That's one of my favourites!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
paladin

Post by paladin »

Anubisman wrote:G-10 Poliwog finally one at a decent price.
congrats...one of my favorite "quirky" Spydercos...most enjoyable Wog characteristic, for me, is how the BB is just kinda "out there" semi-exposed with the blade shut...real unique :cool:
spydieh0le wrote:204p Millie.
yup...for you, me too-- and about 448 other folks for the first tsunami wave of this one! ;)
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
toxophilus wrote:Foliage Green G10 Rookie NIB :)
Collector club eBay score?

Nope double from a seller on BF!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

204P Millie :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Anubisman

Post by Anubisman »

I have the prototype Grind mod Delica/Lil Para modified profile knife as done by Steve Butcher aka Boomer 52. Pics are credit Boomer 52. There is a whole thread over in the Spyderco section of Blade Forums regarding this CNC grind mod.
IMG_3324.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG
IMG_3327.JPG
Attachments
IMG_3325.JPG
Jwc77

Post by Jwc77 »

I finally pulled the trigger on a knife I have wanted for some time...the Yojimbo 2. Can't wait til it gets here Friday!
Z2KCT

Post by Z2KCT »

A Lum Tanto is on its way!!!
PM2 Digi-Cam Satin, PM2 Black Satin, Orange Dragonfly, Smallfly, Yojimbo2, Dog-Tag DLC, Spyderco Lum Tanto
BTG

Post by BTG »

Z2KCT wrote:A Lum Tanto is on its way!!!
Nice...that's the one Tanto I REALLY want, did you go new from BBS, or find on the bay, or BF.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Urban :D
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Spydergirl88 wrote:Urban :D
British Blades Forum Knife? :)
Z2KCT

Post by Z2KCT »

BTG wrote:
Z2KCT wrote:A Lum Tanto is on its way!!!
Nice...that's the one Tanto I REALLY want, did you go new from BBS, or find on the bay, or BF.
I purchased it from Arizona Custom Knives, it looked pretty good overall and I don't think it was ever used
PM2 Digi-Cam Satin, PM2 Black Satin, Orange Dragonfly, Smallfly, Yojimbo2, Dog-Tag DLC, Spyderco Lum Tanto
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Anubisman wrote:I have the prototype Grind mod Delica/Lil Para modified profile knife as done by Steve Butcher aka Boomer 52.
Nice!! I'd been watching that thread and, while I didn't think I'd ever be interested in buying aftermarket scales for one of my Spydies, I went ahead and ordered a set of the black/blue. Now I just need to find a donor Delica because I don't really want to mod my blue or orange Delis. I like 'em too much! :)
I saw that! Congrats on the pick up!! I was looking at that ad earlier because I was thinking about buying the Delica to use as a donor knife (see above) but decided I wanted a FFG blade. The Urban looks like a great knife. I was offered a job with my former company but it would require a move to Germany, so I had been starting to look at non-locking knives. I decided to not take the job but I still might get an Urban just because.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
SG89

Post by SG89 »

abbazaba wrote:
British Blades Forum Knife? :)
Maybe... ;)
Spydergirl88
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Your on a roll Spydergirl, I like what you've been picking up lately, also saw RS's Urban and thought about it but already decided to grab an EdgeMatters forum Pingo last week.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Anubisman wrote:I have the prototype Grind mod Delica/Lil Para modified profile knife as done by Steve Butcher aka Boomer 52.
Nice!! I'd been watching that thread and, while I didn't think I'd ever be interested in buying aftermarket scales for one of my Spydies, I went ahead and ordered a set of the black/blue. Now I just need to find a donor Delica because I don't really want to mod my blue or orange Delis. I like 'em too much! :)
I saw that! Congrats on the pick up!! I was looking at that ad earlier because I was thinking about buying the Delica to use as a donor knife (see above) but decided I wanted a FFG blade. The Urban looks like a great knife. I was offered a job with my former company but it would require a move to Germany, so I had been starting to look at non-locking knives. I decided to not take the job but I still might get an Urban just because.
The Urban is a great knife you should get one! The Italian factory makes awesome non-locking knives. So far I've tried the Squeak and Roadie and loved them can't wait to try the Italian Urban...have tried the Japanese g10 Urban in the past.
Spydergirl88