Change to 2004 MBC Classes in Colorado

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Michael Janich

Change to 2004 MBC Classes in Colorado

Post by Michael Janich »

To all:

Please note that the April and June MBC courses scheduled to be conducted at the Spyderco headquarters in Golden, CO have been postponed indefinitely.

Due to changing business requirements, Spyderco was forced to repurpose the MBC training facility on its campus. They are in the process of renovating another area for potential MBC use, but in the interim, I have moved all 2004 MBC courses (except for the Martial Blade Camp event in September) out of state.

My MBC curriculum is still fully endorsed by Spyderco, however, MBC training events are no longer centralized at the Spyderco facility. By conducting MBC courses in regional areas around the country, they are accessible to greater numbers of students, usually at a more affordable price. Thanks to the excellent support MBC has received from Dave Holloway of Grove City, Ohio, that location has become a primary focus of MBC training events and will be the primary location for MBC training this year.

The most up-to-date resource for MBC course information is www.martialbladecraft.com. The "MBC Schedule" link lists all confirmed courses in MBC, CBC, and other disciplines, as well as contact information for registration. If you cannot find a course in your area and would like more information about sponsoring or organizing your own, please contact me at 303-995-8848 or modtempest@aol.com. Inquiries concerning other topic-specific training, including unarmed combatives, the defensive use of the stick and collapsible baton, and handgun training are also welcome.

Thanks for your interest.

Stay safe,

mike j