BYRD Tern Slipit G-10

Discuss Spyderco's byrd knives.
usar

BYRD Tern Slipit G-10

Post by usar »

I am interested to know how good and reliable is the BYRD Tern Slipit G-10 and does it keep a good edge ? I just purchased one and I am awaiting the delivery of it ! :spyder:
Chinook3

Re: BYRD Tern Slipit G-10

Post by Chinook3 »

usar wrote:I am interested to know how good and reliable is the BYRD Tern Slipit G-10 and does it keep a good edge ? I just purchased one and I am awaiting the delivery of it ! :spyder:
Hello usar and welcome.

Don't own the Tern but I do have many of the new byrds, they all take a great edge and are easy to sharpen on the Sharpmaker, if you don't have one I suggest it.
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Usar,

Welcome to our forum. You will be the best tester for what you like. In an effort to improve this model, we have gone through two makers and design changes. Let us know what you think?

sal
usar

Post by usar »

Thanks Sal and chinook for the comments and suggestion ! So far I am very pleased with my spyderco knives which to include byrd knives they are very reliable and trusted they live to the expectations that are set before them ! I am a knife collector I know they are EDC knives I put them along side of my case knives as keeping a good cutting edge and reliability thanks again ! :spyder:
EvanB.

Post by EvanB. »

I'd really like to see a Tern 2. Upsized a bit and with BD1.