Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
farnorthdan

Re: Show off your latest purchase

Post by farnorthdan »

I remember that nice swoop of yours swigert, I've had my eye on this one for a while and just couldn't take it anymore so pulled the trigger, this one is BNIB and so freakin sweet, it will be a while before I make it a user but I'm sure i probably will eventually, I have no will power and just have to use them, I cant resist... :o :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:I remember that nice swoop of yours swigert, I've had my eye on this one for a while and just couldn't take it anymore so pulled the trigger, this one is BNIB and so freakin sweet, it will be a while before I make it a user but I'm sure i probably will eventually, I have no will power and just have to use them, I cant resist... :o :D
I snagged a bnib Yoj 2 cf s90v tonight on the exchange. Only one I've ever traded that I regretted.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:I remember that nice swoop of yours swigert, I've had my eye on this one for a while and just couldn't take it anymore so pulled the trigger, this one is BNIB and so freakin sweet, it will be a while before I make it a user but I'm sure i probably will eventually, I have no will power and just have to use them, I cant resist... :o :D
I snagged a bnib Yoj 2 cf s90v tonight on the exchange. Only one I've ever traded that I regretted.
Oh wow, nice, the yoji 2 s90v is such a great piece, I really wish I would have gotten a back up on that one, dont carry the one I have very often, dont want to lose it or muck it up, I have been keeping my eyes open for a user though.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:
Oh wow, nice, the yoji 2 s90v is such a great piece, I really wish I would have gotten a back up on that one, dont carry the one I have very often, dont want to lose it or muck it up, I have been keeping my eyes open for a user though.
I plan to use mine quite a bit. And pray like crazy the tip holds up.

Still in the look for a Caly 3.5 SB. That's next.
swigert

Post by swigert »

swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:

Sounded like The Mastiff had found me one but he hasn't been online for over a month now. I think I've given up there.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote:
swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:

Sounded like The Mastiff had found me one but he hasn't been online for over a month now. I think I've given up there.
That's another I need a user piece, have one pristine NIB but it's part of my NIB SB set. There's a 3.5 user on the bay right now with killer blade patina, it's a local guy to me too here in AK. You might want to check that one out, also have you tried country knives, they might still have one, that's were I got mine.

swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:
swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:

That's another I need a user piece, have one pristine NIB but it's part of my NIB SB set. There's a 3.5 user on the bay right now with killer blade patina, it's a local guy to me too here in AK. You might want to check that one out, also have you tried country knives, they might still have one, that's were I got mine.
Country knives is sold out. I waited too long I almost pulled the trigger there many times. Kicking myself. I know of one online dealer but they are $300.

I'm looking specifically for nib. I want to be in charge of the patina haha
maliboy67

Post by maliboy67 »

Just received this one Monday.
25942888471_3bdd950a73_k.jpg
swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:
swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:

Congrats on the M390 Para 2. I missed that SB Caly by only a few minutes it seems.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:
swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
swigert wrote:

Congrats on the M390 Para 2. I missed that SB Caly by only a few minutes it seems.
Naw, he just refreshed that add, got that M390 probably 6 months ago, there were some good deals though, and that M390 is probably the best PM2 I have.

demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Decided to add just a little bit more titanium to the collection...and that 'Art Deco' sunburst machined handle is going blow my Dad's mind when I show it to him (Because he hates machining titanium with a passion, and seeing it done superbly fills him with a loathing admiration)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

I got a urban and some goodies from spyderco yesterday.

It's turned into my favorite little slip joint fast
I haven't really even used it yet lol

Nice little blade this one Image

Thanks Spyderco crew
Last edited by JAfromMN on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

demoncase wrote:Decided to add just a little bit more titanium to the collection...and that 'Art Deco' sunburst machined handle is going blow my Dad's mind when I show it to him (Because he hates machining titanium with a passion, and seeing it done superbly fills him with a loathing admiration)
Is that the anodized version millie or standard, the lighting makes it look anodized, either way nice pick up, probably one of the smoothest millies I own and a real work of knife art. If i could find one of the anodized pieces for a reasonable price I would grab it just to have one. :)

demoncase

Post by demoncase »

farnorthdan wrote:
demoncase wrote:Decided to add just a little bit more titanium to the collection...and that 'Art Deco' sunburst machined handle is going blow my Dad's mind when I show it to him (Because he hates machining titanium with a passion, and seeing it done superbly fills him with a loathing admiration)
SNIP!
Is that the anodized version millie or standard, the lighting makes it look anodized, either way nice pick up, probably one of the smoothest millies I own and a real work of knife art. If i could find one of the anodized pieces for a reasonable price I would grab it just to have one. :)
It's the non-anodized version- I was just being poncy with the lighting ;)

And yes it is as smooth and slick as anything. :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

TheKnifeCollector

Post by TheKnifeCollector »

I recently bought a PE green Delica & PE Salt.
gac

Post by gac »

I think I have that book.
gac

Post by gac »

Proof.

Image20160326_131243 by Gerard Saylor, on Flickr
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

gac wrote:Proof.

Snip!
A gent and a scholar both :)

3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
acolella

Post by acolella »

Thank you for the welcome Spydersense