Pic comparing Dragonfly, Chicago, Cat, & Chaparral?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
10SBUM

Pic comparing Dragonfly, Chicago, Cat, & Chaparral?

Post by 10SBUM »

Crazy question I know, but can anyone post a single picture with all four of these knives (Dragonfly, Chicago, Cat, Chaparral) together?

I'm looking to upgrade from my Robin II, stay in that 3" to 3.7" closed range size, and would like to see these all together so I can see the true size difference from one model to the next.

Are there any other Spyderco knives I should take a look at that fall in line with these closed lengths? btw: definitely want it to have a pocket clip

Thanks for any and all help!

10SBUM
farnorthdan

Re: Pic comparing Dragonfly, Chicago, Cat, & Chaparral?

Post by farnorthdan »

I don't have all those so can't help there but a couple others to consider is the super fantastic Bradley Air and the ever popular Manbug especially the G10 bolstered version. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."