S110V Paramilitary 2 has dropped!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
camvdcs

Re: S110V Paramilitary 2 has dropped!!!

Post by camvdcs »

National just got some in. Couldn't resists, had to get a backup.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
BTG

Post by BTG »

Add Cutlery shoppe to the list, they emailed today saying they're expected in tomorrow, did I still want, because order so old they need info again if I want..of course I still did!!
palonej

Post by palonej »

I must've said this 20 times!!! BTG.....you are gonna LOVE it!!!
I've had mine for a couple months now and it has proven to be better than the hype!!
It's in my pocket right now, as usual!!!
Pics when she arrives!!
Joe
Thorien

Post by Thorien »

Guys, I don't currently have a PM2. If I was to get just one here in the UK, would the Blurple be the one to get or the standard S30V in digi-camo with the satin finish? What's your thoughts please?
Oh and I wouldn't be able to use them outside the house due to the ban on lock knives so it would be just for use around the house and for playing with! :D
palonej

Post by palonej »

I would choose the one that grabs your eye bro!
I have a bunch of Para 2s, but the one that gets me is the Cutlery Shoppe exclusive!! Love that knife!!
Joe
Thorien

Post by Thorien »

^ I'd love to buddy, but as they place the label on the outside and state exactly what is inside and the total price, it would get stopped and seized by the Border Agency. I can only really order any locking knife from shops within the UK!
BTG

Post by BTG »

palonej wrote:I must've said this 20 times!!! BTG.....you are gonna LOVE it!!!
I've had mine for a couple months now and it has proven to be better than the hype!!
It's in my pocket right now, as usual!!!
Pics when she arrives!!
Joe
Oh yeah, love it...I got lucky too, got one of the first batch back in September, put that into collection and didn't use, and ordered another right away.....then picked one up at the seconds sale and like you, it hasn't left my pocket...decided I'd give the one on order to my UPS driver for Christmas....never told him I was waiting on it so he'll get a nice belated surprise in a couple days.

Added a pic, just got the Casey Lynch Purple clip yesterday, what cha think ?
Attachments
image.jpg
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Re-profiled mine last night @ 18* with a 20 micro bevel, its hair whittling sharp now, probably one of the best PM2's I've received to date, just perfect. :)

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
palonej

Post by palonej »

Loving that clip!!

That edge is totally sick Dan!!
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Finally scored an order!

My order from CS got cancelled for some reason, but National Knives has 19 of these left as of now if anyone is looking.
JBL

Post by JBL »

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone know of a reputable site that has the dark blue para military 2 in stock? Looks like National Knives is out. Thanks!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

JBL wrote:Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Does anyone know of a reputable site that has the dark blue para military 2 in stock? Looks like National Knives is out. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum JBL, as a matter of fact just today I was on the Sooner State Knives site and noticed Kenny still has them up as available. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."