Knife & Watch

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyderwolf

Knife & Watch

Post by spyderwolf »

Most of us are owning more then one knife and watch.Lets see the combo you realy love.
For me is the D4 and classic G Shock.
P.S.for the lucky ones who are enjoying the 2nd amendment from the most great Constitution on this planet- feel free to add your favorite gun.
Attachments
delica-g shock.JPG
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
vanka

Re: Knife & Watch

Post by vanka »

Well, here's mine. Manix2xl and a russian pocket watch Molnia. :)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Beautiful pictures. It made me think that may be I need to buy a watch. I do not have one :confused:
Noooooooo, probably I better buy another Spydie :)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
tap78

Post by tap78 »

My spyder:'s: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow SE C88SYL, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 CE Black C11PCBBK, Manix 2 154CM, Military All Black C36GPBK, Stretch SE C90SBK Black FRN, Caly3 CF ZDP-189/420J2, Sage 3 BoltLock CF, Gayle Bradley C134CFP, Squarehead C193TIP, Pacific Salt Yellow SE C91SYL, Pacific Salt Black C91PBK, Ladybug 3 Salt LYL3, Stretch CF ZDP-189 C90CF, Lum Large Chinese Folder C143G, Perrin Street Bowie FB04PBB, Mantra Titanium C202TI, Farid K-2 Titanium C185TI, Para 3 C223GPGYCW Para 3 Cruwear
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

GWS G10 Pro Diver
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Maratac Mid Pilot

Pardon the reflection of tree branches on the crystal
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Guys,
Do you really wear watches every day?
I stopped wearing more than ten years ago. My last watch died and I didn't feel spending money on something, which I do not need.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Yeah, I haven't worn a wrist watch since about 1999, but here's my son's knife/watch combo...

:bug-red-white
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

bh49 wrote:Guys,
Do you really wear watches every day?
I stopped wearing more than ten years ago. My last watch died and I didn't feel spending money on something, which I do not need.
I almost never take it off. Nearly every job I've ever had involved constant time expectations so having a fast way to monitor time was essential, and pulling my cell out to check the time is just too cumbersome.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
SpydyLover1234

Post by SpydyLover1234 »

I wear the same timex ironman watch everyday, so my pair would me that watch and whatever spyderco I happen to be carrying that day.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Almoe66 wrote:Image
I just knew that one of you would have a "ROLEX" :cool: They are one cool watch as are many other SWISS made watches are truly made by mastercraftsmen. ROLEX and Spyderco just seem like they would go very well together>> quality along with quality :cool:

However I tend to be a bit more practical in the watch category>> I also love the Casio Chronograph type watches like the one Brother displayed. If I lost or got stolen or destroyed something like a ROLEX I would probably cry for month :o>> it literally still pains my soul thinking about the G-10 Harpy I lost over 2 years ago. But I got to admit that the two brands i.e. Spyderco & ROLEX do look great together.

I don't know who makes Oakley's watches but they are some nice looking gear as well. But most of those SWISS made watches are truly classy and in a league of their own.
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

JD Spydo wrote: I just knew that one of you would have a "ROLEX" :cool: They are one cool watch as are many other SWISS made watches are truly made by mastercraftsmen. ROLEX and Spyderco just seem like they would go very well together>> quality along with quality :cool:

However I tend to be a bit more practical in the watch category>> I also love the Casio Chronograph type watches like the one Brother displayed. If I lost or got stolen or destroyed something like a ROLEX I would probably cry for month :o>> it literally still pains my soul thinking about the G-10 Harpy I lost over 2 years ago. But I got to admit that the two brands i.e. Spyderco & ROLEX do look great together.

I don't know who makes Oakley's watches but they are some nice looking gear as well. But most of those SWISS made watches are truly classy and in a league of their own.
That Rolex is actually 25 years old and has only been in once for a spa treatment. I inherited it 8 years ago, so it is indeed cherished. The band has stretched a bit over the years,but other than that, it has been a work horse.

I would love to see some Spyderco shots with a Sub Mariner!
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
jimmyjohnjohn

Post by jimmyjohnjohn »

JD,
If you own expensive watches, you have them insured so that losing them won't be catastrophic. It's only a couple of dollars a month. Investing in a Rolex isn't a bad idea, if you have the money to spare. Subs and Daytonas hold their value very well if you take care of it.

I'm an Omega guy, myself.
jimmyjohnjohn

Post by jimmyjohnjohn »

Titanium ATR and Omega SMPc.

SpyderMule

Post by SpyderMule »

My daily hardware…

My beloved Apple Watch (ordered that first night of launch back in April '15 @3AM), w/ snake band & matching dial face;
my beloved B.O. numbered 'HAPlica';
and my beloved CustomMade Bill Wall Large Wolf Pendant…

Belovedly,
Sid
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Traser H3 Outdoor Pioneer plus some Spydies :D

Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
Wright.88

Post by Wright.88 »

What I've been carrying lately

My normal day to day carry
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

I feel so lame for not having a watch now...
jimmyjohnjohn

Post by jimmyjohnjohn »

Spyderco Citadel and Omega Speedmaster Professional. The Speedmaster is the original astronaut watch used in the Apollo missions, still certified by NASA for Extra-Vehicular Activity in space. Astronauts still wear it today.