Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Holland

Re: Show off your latest purchase

Post by Holland »

farnorthdan wrote:Finally completed my SB set, 100% NIB for a very reasonable price, couldn't be happier :D

Nice! Very jealous

Where did you find it?
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Holland wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Finally completed my SB set, 100% NIB for a very reasonable price, couldn't be happier :D

Nice! Very jealous

Where did you find it?
Finally found on the bay, I really hate buying from there but decided to roll the dice and figured I could get my $$ back eventually if things went south. The seller had perfect feedback and has recently sold other SB MT's with great positive feedback. Paid $129 shipped which is the best I've been able to find for BNIB.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Holland

Post by Holland »

farnorthdan wrote:
Holland wrote:

Nice! Very jealous

Where did you find it?
Finally found on the bay, I really hate buying from there but decided to roll the dice and figured I could get my $$ back eventually if things went south. The seller had perfect feedback and has recently sold other SB MT's with great positive feedback. Paid $129 shipped which is the best I've been able to find for BNIB.
Nicely done! Now with your super blue quest complete, whats next? :D
-Spencer

Rotation:
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Holland wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
Holland wrote:

Nice! Very jealous

Where did you find it?
HAP40's for sure, I will get multiples this time around, it was fun hunting down the SB's but man it was a quest. I am also considering completing my military collection but there are a couple high dollar pieces from the past that have me undecided. I'm really looking forward to the Millies dropping this year.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

Got this today. I have been wanting a naitve for a while now and Im stoked with it.
n5.jpg
swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:
Holland wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
Holland wrote:

Nice! Very jealous

Where did you find it?
HAP40's for sure, I will get multiples this time around, it was fun hunting down the SB's but man it was a quest. I am also considering completing my military collection but there are a couple high dollar pieces from the past that have me undecided. I'm really looking forward to the Millies dropping this year.
Any pics of the entire SB collection?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
Holland wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
Holland wrote:

Nice! Very jealous

Where did you find it?
Any pics of the entire SB collection?
Not with the MT added, I'll snap one tomorrow of the complete set when I have better light and post up.

caitbwebs

Post by caitbwebs »

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote: Any pics of the entire SB collection?
Not the best picture but....

swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:

Thanks! Awesome!

Which is your favorite?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

swigert wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:

Thanks! Awesome!

Which is your favorite?
Probably one of the calys but I carry the manbug daily, something about that little guy that just works for so many daily tasks.

restless ghost

Post by restless ghost »

First two Spyderco knives. Got the ZDP dragonfly 2 for christmas and the Paramilitary 2 a couple days ago as a birthday present. Needless to say, I'm pretty impressed with these knives so far.

gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

Got this today. Its been a good week, 2 new spydies :). A felow forumite has told me where a blue sage 3 is but unfortunately Ive spent all I can for awhile. Still very happy with this one though.
s3.jpg
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

This one came today, why didnt you guys tell me the Breeden Rescue was such an awesome :spyder: This thing is a tank, I flippin love the blade on this one and the way it fits my hand.

DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

farnorthdan wrote:This one came today, why didnt you guys tell me the Breeden Rescue was such an awesome :spyder: This thing is a tank, I flippin love the blade on this one and the way it fits my hand.

Nice find!
Been keeping an eye out for one of those since I picked up the Captain.
Enjoy :D
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

DutchBlades wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:This one came today, why didnt you guys tell me the Breeden Rescue was such an awesome :spyder: This thing is a tank, I flippin love the blade on this one and the way it fits my hand.

Nice find!
Been keeping an eye out for one of those since I picked up the Captain.
Enjoy :D
Thanks, I've been searching for one for some time myself. Got lucky on this one, it's pristine NIB. I had no idea how ergonomic they are and the blade looks indestructible. Now I want the captain even more myself and can see why people rave about it. They seem even harder to find though.

DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

farnorthdan wrote:Thanks, I've been searching for one for some time myself. Got lucky on this one, it's pristine NIB. I had no idea how ergonomic they are and the blade looks indestructible. Now I want the captain even more myself and can see why people rave about it. They seem even harder to find though.
The Captain is certainly a love-or-hate model, but those ergo's... :rolleyes:
Really lucky to find one for a great price and on the look-out for a backup since they're indeed getting harder and harder to find.
Not really my latest purchase, but here's the Captain ;)
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Very Nice, you can really sea that Breeden flavor in both, they look quit similar, your pic makes me want one even more. :)

DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

farnorthdan wrote:Very Nice, you can really sea that Breeden flavor in both, they look quit similar, your pic makes me want one even more. :)
They certainly have the Breeden flavor with the swedge, bladeshapes and handle shapes!
Hope we can both find the one we're missing :p
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Holland

Post by Holland »

-Spencer

Rotation: