2016 Spyderco Calendar Released

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

2016 Spyderco Calendar Released

Post by TazKristi »

Hi everyone,
The 2016 Spyderco Calendar just went live today (link below). If you participated in the forum calendar contest, one is already in the process of being mailed out to you. If not, you can get yours through the link below while supplies last. We tried to do something a little different this year and hope you are pleased with the complete calendar.

Enjoy!

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/detail ... roduct=960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kristi
2016 Spyderco Calendar Small2.png
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Mushroom

Re: 2016 Spyderco Calendar Released

Post by Mushroom »

Thats exciting to hear, can't wait to see it in person!
-Nick :bug-red
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Looks great!
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
swigert

Post by swigert »

Can't wait to get mine! Thanks again for sending one out just for participating in the contest. Great gesture from a great company.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Saweet!!!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Thanks Krist! I really appreciate the free one for entering but I'm gonna have to go ahead and order a few more for friends and family ;)
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Excellent! Thanks Kristi! I'll likely order a few more too. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

At first I was like Woohoo new calendar is here, I really liked last/this years but then I remembered the $15 shipping to AK, then I was like Booo,, then you guys reminded me, I'm a spydaholic and there is no such thing as buying only one and I was like Woohoo again, I'll just order half a dozen which will bring actual shipping down to only $2.50 per calendar :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

Can't wait to see it arrive! :):)
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
bengaiser

Post by bengaiser »

Thanks for continuing to put these out, I enjoy these all year long, ordered!
cgjones

Post by cgjones »

Kristi,

I tried to order a calendar and ran into the following issue.
Screenshot.png
I sent an email to techsupport at spyderco.com yesterday. I haven't gotten a response yet so I thought I would let you know.

Thanks,
Carson
cgjones

Post by cgjones »

cgjones wrote:Kristi,

I tried to order a calendar and ran into the following issue.
Screenshot.png
I sent an email to techsupport at spyderco.com yesterday. I haven't gotten a response yet so I thought I would let you know.

Thanks,
Carson
Kristi,

I just heard from Christy and the problem is fixed. Thanks Kristi and Christy!

Carson
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

I just ordered two of the new calendars to give as gifts: one for my wife and one for my father-in-law. Should be here in 3-5 days. Just in time for Christmas. Woot! :D

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Thanks, Kristi and calendar crew, for publishing the calendar every year and letting us participate, and of course for sending one to each participant! :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
bearfacedkiller

Stopped by the SFO on lunch break today to pick a few things up. :) Another HAP40 Delica, a Calendar and a Catalog. I threw last years catalog in the pic for comparison.

-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Well shoot, I'd say you had a pretty good day!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390

@liquid_cobra
bearfacedkiller

Yeah, not too bad. I got to see the GB2 and the sprig too. Did I mention that I had to work. :( Gotta pay for those Spydies some how. :)
-Darby
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Nice haul. I'm sure you can detect the undercurrents of jealousy about to bubble over from our comments ;) Nice lunch break :p
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Has anyone relieved their free calendar for participating in the contest yet? The reason I ask is because I had mine shipped to a warehouse and I've not recorded a notification yet. I ordered three more calendars and I got a notice for those ones. I hope the first wasn't lost in the mail.

@liquid_cobra
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Has anyone relieved their free calendar for participating in the contest yet? The reason I ask is because I had mine shipped to a warehouse and I've not recorded a notification yet. I ordered three more calendars and I got a notice for those ones. I hope the first wasn't lost in the mail.
I haven't received my complimentary calendar yet either. But, I ordered two calendars last week and they arrived yesterday.