Dark Blue Paramilitary 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
liquidchicken10

Dark Blue Paramilitary 2

Post by liquidchicken10 »

Hello just wanted to know if anyone had a idea for a ship date for the dark blue Paramilitary 2s I just placed a order for one and the page even told me they were coming in very slow so I emailed the company and asked and they said they haven't gotten a shipment in a while and have heard nothing from spyderco? Has anyone heard any news? I really like the knife but I'm not a super collector who will wait 8 months for one I just want some cool looking knives for edc and my collection :spyder:

Thanks!
michaelm466

Re: Dark Blue Paramilitary 2

Post by michaelm466 »

Dec. 21 at 3pm
liquidchicken10

michaelm466 wrote:Dec. 21 at 3pm
Serious answers please
paladin

Post by paladin »

What company did you order it from? Welcome to the forums, BTW
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome to the forum LC10, they seem to show up at different vendors at different time in batches so its kinda hard to say exactly when or where they might drop, I would just keep checking on a regular basis. There is also thread here that discusses this model, keep checking it, heads up not uncommon.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

My sources confirm December 32, not the 21st, but can't give a time.
Last edited by JNewell on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Don't you love (double-)posting from mobile devices? :spyder:
jimmyjohnjohn

Post by jimmyjohnjohn »

liquidchicken10 wrote:
Serious answers please
Nobody knows. Seriously.
palonej

Post by palonej »

There have been a lot of them for sale on the Blade Forums Exchange for good prices.
I got one for $150.......didn't want to wait!
I've seen them go from $135 - $180.
Keep checking and you'll find one.
liquidchicken10

paladin wrote:What company did you order it from? Welcome to the forums, BTW
Knife works, and thank you
liquidchicken10

UPDATE for anyone who cares I was emailed back they will not be in production untill after the 1st of the new year.... I don't know what I will do :/
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

liquidchicken10 wrote:UPDATE for anyone who cares I was emailed back they will not be in production untill after the 1st of the new year.... I don't know what I will do :/
Keep checking the exchange, saw one pop up today for $175 (i think), might even still be available. They are available you just need to be diligent.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I can't help but laugh every time I see one of these being sold as a sprint at sprint prices. Just give it time man, they'll be available again from dealers. Everyone of us here is waiting for a knife in particular to become available, you're not alone.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

If you dont want to wait.... i know of one shop that has them for 200..... and its not this forums favorite dealer :(
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Popsickle wrote:If you dont want to wait.... i know of one shop that has them for 200..... and its not this forums favorite dealer :(
saw that one too, crazy to pay that much, like LC said, just be patient they will be available again for right around $140 from certain vendors. Of course that price may go up some after the first of the year... ;)

paladin

Post by paladin »

liquidchicken10 wrote:
paladin wrote:What company did you order it from? Welcome to the forums, BTW
Knife works, and thank you
Good dealer, but they can't help you get your fix immediately...I would suggest checking out BladeForums, specifically the subforum "For sale: Production folders (Individual)" here's the link:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/forum ... n-Folders-(Individual" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

I commonly see the s110v PM2's come up on that exchange fairly often for what I'd say is relatively reasonable prices...But you'll have to be pretty quick on the trigger, they seem to get snatched up fairly quickly. Stick with the guys with perfect feedback...good luck! :)

Edit: just did a quick search over there and found out one WAS listed yesterday @ 3:28 & sold @5:37...this is typical of what I've seen in the past.
Last edited by paladin on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Spyderco addiction means you have to wait sometimes. Sorry. If you can be strong you will pay less money. If you are impatient then you will have to pay more money. I have been on both sides. :(
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
swigert

Post by swigert »

liquidchicken10 wrote:UPDATE for anyone who cares I was emailed back they will not be in production untill after the 1st of the new year.... I don't know what I will do :/

They pop up in the secondary market regularly.