Adios Amigos!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
DRKBC

Adios Amigos!

Post by DRKBC »

Off to Mexico to escape the grey for a couple of weeks. Taking my DF salt along for the trip, she worked hard all summer and deserves a little fun in the sun.

The Mastiff

Re: Adios Amigos!

Post by The Mastiff »

Have fun and stay safe.

Joe
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Have a great time! And by the way, don't drink the water. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

DRKBC: Enjoy! Have Fun! Be Safe! Don't try crossing the border if Trump is visiting Texas! God Speed...We see you soon...Doc:)
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Thanks guys, I'm back on native soil. Had a great trip weather was amazing. I forgot just how truly great the dragonfly H1 is. The little DF did everything I needed it to in spades and in H1 it just makes such a perfect travel knife. I used it as a money clip, swam with it in my pocket everyday, I rarely had it out of my pocket.
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

DRKBC wrote:Thanks guys, I'm back on native soil. Had a great trip weather was amazing. I forgot just how truly great the dragonfly H1 is. The little DF did everything I needed it to in spades and in H1 it just makes such a perfect travel knife. I used it as a money clip, swam with it in my pocket everyday, I rarely had it out of my pocket.
Nice!!!! Welcome Back!!!!....Doc:)
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:
DRKBC wrote:Thanks guys, I'm back on native soil. Had a great trip weather was amazing. I forgot just how truly great the dragonfly H1 is. The little DF did everything I needed it to in spades and in H1 it just makes such a perfect travel knife. I used it as a money clip, swam with it in my pocket everyday, I rarely had it out of my pocket.
Nice!!!! Welcome Back!!!!....Doc:)
Thanks Doc as nice as it is to get a way its always great to be back home.