CS Exclusive Orange Paramilitary 2 DLC CTS-XHP

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Almoe66

Re: CS Exclusive Orange Paramilitary 2 DLC CTS-XHP

Post by Almoe66 »

I love working from home and I love 11:30 mail drop off!

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

Awesome pictures! Cant wait to get mine. I see that we now get pens from Cutlery Shoppe as well. Sweet.

Question to the people that got theirs already, what kind of paperwork (edge-u-cation) does it come with? Is it the complete Spyderco pamphlet or just the single sheet? I may be the only one that cares but I really like reading them. Also if not to much trouble can you post a picture of it too? Thanks!
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

How many licks does it take to get through DLC and to the tasty XHP core?
Going back to Caly.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Mine came in yesterday. F&F are perfect, a very nice example of a PM2. Looks like I got scooped on having the first in hand pics, but it looks like we're covered ;).

Only thing I noticed was a different smell to them I've never encountered on another Spydie. I know, the weird things I notice... :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

Tabo wrote:Awesome pictures! Cant wait to get mine. I see that we now get pens from Cutlery Shoppe as well. Sweet.

Question to the people that got theirs already, what kind of paperwork (edge-u-cation) does it come with? Is it the complete Spyderco pamphlet or just the single sheet? I may be the only one that cares but I really like reading them. Also if not to much trouble can you post a picture of it too? Thanks!
The edge-u-cation was a single sheet. I will try to pm you a pic. I might be silly, but I figure that if someone is going to counterfeit one, at least they will have to spend $175 to obtain the correct verbiage on the sheet as opposed to viewing a forum thread. :) and no I am not paranoid by nature :p
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote: Only thing I noticed was a different smell to them I've never encountered on another Spydie. I know, the weird things I notice... :)
I'm guessing Sal and Eric had these knives dipped in a secret Coloradan ritualistic Halloween potion that when inhaled will convince you to buy even more Spyderco's :D
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Tabo wrote:Question to the people that got theirs already, what kind of paperwork (edge-u-cation) does it come with? Is it the complete Spyderco pamphlet or just the single sheet? I may be the only one that cares but I really like reading them. Also if not to much trouble can you post a picture of it too? Thanks!
I seem to remember someone from Spyderco saying that the pamphlets are only made for regular production models, while sprints and exclusives come with edge-u-cation sheets.
:bug-red-white
WireEdge Roger

Post by WireEdge Roger »

Got mine too! I sat staring at the mailbox for an hour! Ha ha! I ordered an Olive Green Cadet too.

Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

WireEdge Roger wrote:Got mine too! I sat staring at the mailbox for an hour! Ha ha! I ordered an Olive Green Cadet too.

Looks like you've already put it to use!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
WireEdge Roger

Post by WireEdge Roger »

I did! I sliced up some cardboard boxes and attacked an overgrown shrub out back :D
SG89

Post by SG89 »

WireEdge Roger wrote:Got mine too! I sat staring at the mailbox for an hour! Ha ha! I ordered an Olive Green Cadet too.

Wow that's exactly what I was going to order from CS if I had the funds. Muy celoso :(
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
TheSpur22

Post by TheSpur22 »

ImageImage
EVIL1

Post by EVIL1 »

BTG

Post by BTG »

I thought I was bad, checking the website every hour waiting for them to go on sale......now mine says out for delivery.....I swear I've heard the mailman 30 times.....aaaagggghhhh...oh .. Wait....there he is again....gotta go....
BTG

Post by BTG »

Oh yeah....I love it when two show up to n the same day..
image.jpeg
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

You guys are simultaneously killing me and helping me get through each day until mine arrives!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Some beautiful shots there! Almost making me regret not splurging on this one!
Going back to Caly.
Holland

Post by Holland »

SpeedHoles wrote:Some beautiful shots there! Almost making me regret not splurging on this one!
Exactly my thoughts :o
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Agreed, great pics guys, it sure is bright orange, really looks good with that blade and hardware, my first one hits tomorrow, #2 on Saturday, I asked them to combine shipping but apparently they missed the memo, oh well more suckers for me :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
dreadpirate

Post by dreadpirate »

OH YEAH!!!!

[EDIT] yes - I did order one