Hap 40 Delica thread

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Surfingringo

Hap 40 Delica thread

Post by Surfingringo »

I know there is already a thread going on the hap40 knives, but I am eagerly awaiting the Delica and thought it would be nice to have a Delica "notification" thread so I'm not constantly digging through the larger thread looking for any updates. So here it is. Hopefully we can use this as a resource to report availability once they start coming out so all the members here that want one will have a better chance.
SG89

Re: Hap 40 Delica thread

Post by SG89 »

Dang! I thought you got one and started this thread to show it off lol
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
elena86

Post by elena86 »

Good idea.I skiped the Hap40 Endura but the Delica....I can't wait to purchase this one.AFAIK Lance, this will be your first Delica.I guarantee you'll love it, Hap40 included.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Good idea, got my HAPdura last week, probably wont be using it but want a set to go with the SB, will definitely be picking up the delica, probably 2, one to use and one to squirrel away.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

This just became the most important thread for me to follow :D

Ok, second to Sa'ls Bombshell. :cool: Or maybe not :eek:
swigert

Post by swigert »

Got my endure today, feels good to have an endure back in the stable but this is next for sure. I love me a nice delica....
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Great idea. Im more interested in the delica than the endura as well.
-Nick :bug-red
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

elena86 wrote:Good idea.I skiped the Hap40 Endura but the Delica....I can't wait to purchase this one.AFAIK Lance, this will be your first Delica.I guarantee you'll love it, Hap40 included.
It's kind of my first Delica. I bought my Dad a superblue that I got to hold for a week or two before I gave it to him. Actually, it is my love of the Lil Matriarch that has confirmed for me how much I will enjoy the Delica. Pretty much the same animal with a different blade shape I believe. Looking forward to it for sure!

And yeah, I have a feeling a lot of folks who passed on the Endura are waiting for the Delica. Given how fast the Endura is selling that makes me a bit nervous about being able to get a Delica! :eek:
spyder_happy

Post by spyder_happy »

I passed on the endura when I found a store that still had SB sprints in stock. Can't wait for the Delica and the Dragonfly too.
The list goes on...
DF2: salt se, hap 40, vg-10
Delica 4: ffg vg-10, saber CE VG-10
Endura 4: Hap 40, Super Blue, VG-10
Native 5: S35vn/g10, S110v
Manix Lwt: XHP
Pac salt, Tasman, PM2 S30v, Domino XHP,
Stretch frn ZDP-189
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

I must admit I'm holding out for the HAP Delica too. I'll probably live to regret not getting the Endura at some point. Sigh.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

SpyderNut wrote:I must admit I'm holding out for the HAP Delica too. I'll probably live to regret not getting the Endura at some point. Sigh.
This.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

SpyderNut wrote:I must admit I'm holding out for the HAP Delica too. I'll probably live to regret not getting the Endura at some point. Sigh.
I hear ya Micheal, that's why I grabbed one, I remember how hard it was to find a SB that was BNIB just a year after they sold out, not to mention the premium paid.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Surfingringo wrote:
elena86 wrote:Good idea.I skiped the Hap40 Endura but the Delica....I can't wait to purchase this one.AFAIK Lance, this will be your first Delica.I guarantee you'll love it, Hap40 included.
It's kind of my first Delica. I bought my Dad a superblue that I got to hold for a week or two before I gave it to him. Actually, it is my love of the Lil Matriarch that has confirmed for me how much I will enjoy the Delica. Pretty much the same animal with a different blade shape I believe. Looking forward to it for sure!

And yeah, I have a feeling a lot of folks who passed on the Endura are waiting for the Delica. Given how fast the Endura is selling that makes me a bit nervous about being able to get a Delica! :eek:
Well dang, you should def consider getting a VG10 Delica as well. It's a great steel albeit common.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

This will be my next Spydie!!! I better be able to get one.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Nasgul

Post by Nasgul »

spyder_happy wrote:Can't wait for the Delica and the Dragonfly too.
Me too ! :cool:
:spyder: adds color to your knife addiction :D
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Subscribed. :spyder:
Going back to Caly.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Bump. Where are these guys at? :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

so anxious! The Endura isn't my favorite and it gets to come out first. I can't wait for this Delica! C'mon already!!!!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Yea I'm allllll about another delica version. Bring it on!
Donut

Post by Donut »

I would be surprised if the Delica showed up before ALL of the Enduras got to the dealers.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!