Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
farnorthdan

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by farnorthdan »

Good thing Sal makes so many great knifes to choose from, can't wait to see some of the new exclusives drop. :spyder: :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
revitup

Post by revitup »

Yeh right on, I got the Szabo Hawk coming should be here next Monday or Tuesday. It will be interesting to see how it performs/feels compared to my other hawk/toys.
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

Roger sent more knives I can't turn down...lol another Manix 2 XL CF S90V and a hot pink Spyderedge Jester.
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Moonglow Manix 2 from the first batch of the sprint..for an incredible price may I add!
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

dubya3 wrote:Roger sent more knives I can't turn down...lol another Manix 2 XL CF S90V and a hot pink Spyderedge Jester.
Sweet.
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

The Dyad Jr. from Joel (jafrommn) arrived today, thanks buddy!

Manix 2 xl cf s90v, pink Jester SE and Stretch SuperBlue should all be here Monday then my MULE 16 XHP with polished CF, toxic green liners and, flared tubes and a matching sheath should be getting shipped any day now, I hope. A 2 week quote has turned into 5+ weeks lol...seems to happen to the one you're most excited for.
Last edited by dubya3 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

BTG

Post by BTG »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
BTG wrote:USPS is killing me here. My S90v Millie from BBS was supposed to arrive yesterday...but it seemed to have disappeared after getting to Nor-cal (Richmond about 40 miles away) from down south on Monday......I kept looking, now it shows up in Bell Garden Ca.....that's even farther South than it started....USPS is a circus...
That's brutal man. I hope it arrives soon. Would love to see some pics when you get it.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Awesome, and congrats...been wanting to pull the trigger on that one for a while but I've already exceeded my Sept. knife allowance with the Ti Millie, PM2 s110v and micarta jester. hope they still have some next month.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

Native 5 lightweight.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

BTG wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:
BTG wrote:USPS is killing me here. My S90v Millie from BBS was supposed to arrive yesterday...but it seemed to have disappeared after getting to Nor-cal (Richmond about 40 miles away) from down south on Monday......I kept looking, now it shows up in Bell Garden Ca.....that's even farther South than it started....USPS is a circus...
That's brutal man. I hope it arrives soon. Would love to see some pics when you get it.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have to buy one of these! I can't believe I don't have one. That's such a great shade of blue. Lucky man.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Roc.

Because just the thought of having a Spydie-holed liner-lock pocket-cleaver-cum-straight razor is making me giggle :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
BTG

Post by BTG »

A Damascus Ti Endura, however, this ones not for me..Birthday gift for good friend in kind of a rough patch right now.....who fell in love with Damascus when he saw my Stretch....well that's a sprint, he ain't that good of a friend (is anybody) so an Endura will have to do.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

2015 forum native. My first native! Can't wait
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
PcT

Post by PcT »

PE Spydercard, Dragongly in ATS-55 and a Tufram Civi (which is technically here already...)
adam569

Post by adam569 »

Paramilitary s110v :o
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I resisted as long as I could, pulled the trigger on the S90V millie. :D

anagarika

Post by anagarika »

E4 sabre ground.
Chris :spyder:
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

Decided to finally pull the trigger on a Kumo :D
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Decided to grab a Bradley Folder before they disappear.
BTG

Post by BTG »

farnorthdan wrote:I resisted as long as I could, pulled the trigger on the S90V millie. :D
Once you get over the disappointment of the price, which you obviously have, it's all smooth sailing...because the knife definetley won't let ya down....was hoping for that blue on the new para 2's....but in the end it just makes the Millie extra special.