S110V Paramilitary 2 has dropped!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RadioactiveSpyder

S110V Paramilitary 2 has dropped!!!

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

There are three available in the bay, $199.99 each.

Game on! :D
Last edited by RadioactiveSpyder on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
SpyderNut

Re: S110V Paramilitary 2 has dropped!!!

Post by SpyderNut »

Dear lord...

And so it begins.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
pcguy23

Post by pcguy23 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:There are three available in the bay, $199.99 each.

Game on! :D
I saw that, I was wondering if it was legit
pcguy23

Post by pcguy23 »

How does a guy who sells razors and battery adaptors get three of these?
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

I wouldn't even consider buying from that seller, not yet anyway. Very odd he seems to be the only person in the world that has not one but three for sale already.
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Pics?????
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

dubya3 wrote:I wouldn't even consider buying from that seller, not yet anyway. Very odd he seems to be the only person in the world that has not one but three for sale already.
Do tell... :confused:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

seems the seller has no actual pics of the knife to show..... all our production prototype pics
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Pics?????
The listing is just a stock pic of the mock up last I looked.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
aquaman67

Post by aquaman67 »

I seem to remember someone on eBay putting knives up for sale after they got notice from Spyderco they were being shipped. (Not referring to this particular seller)

So basically they were pre-selling knives that weren't in their possession.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

also.... I spoke to the people at knifeworks and they said they only have 5 of them coming in and more later down the road. Seems like these are going to trickle into production. I don't think ill pursue these until I just happen to see one for sale or wait for my pre -order( Im in the low 30's on KW's preorder).
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Knifeworks is getting 5 are you kidding me? That's ridiculous.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Emailed seller for pics got this juicy response.
"This is Rick... truthfully, I don't have this knife here and they don't have Hidef pic's yet... I just got a message from my supplier this morning saying they had some ready to ship now, and more coming in the future ( no ETA ) The supplier is trustworthy and I use them regularly for my upscale knives and goods."
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Popsickle wrote:also.... I spoke to the people at knifeworks and they said they only have 5 of them coming in and more later down the road. Seems like these are going to trickle into production. I don't think ill pursue these until I just happen to see one for sale or wait for my pre -order( Im in the low 30's on KW's preorder).
when did you pre-order yours, do you remember?
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Knifeworks is getting 5 are you kidding me? That's ridiculous.
no, they are getting 5 coming in on a current shipment. THey are obviously getting much more possibly the next shipment or a shipment after that.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

farnorthdan wrote:
Popsickle wrote:also.... I spoke to the people at knifeworks and they said they only have 5 of them coming in and more later down the road. Seems like these are going to trickle into production. I don't think ill pursue these until I just happen to see one for sale or wait for my pre -order( Im in the low 30's on KW's preorder).

8/21/15 at 12:59 pm :)
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

lets all just be happy they are coming out earlier than expected :)
Patience is a virtue not many of us have, but in my time in this hobby I have finally learned to have a bit of it. Did I mention all I carry is a para 2 and sold all my other knives and can't wait to get this blue and s110v model? ;)
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Another pair surfaced in the bay, also a seller I'm not familiar with...
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Popsickle wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:

8/21/15 at 12:59 pm :)
Sounds like you got in pretty early, hope you get yours soon, can't wait to see some pics. :)

aquaman67

Post by aquaman67 »

aquaman67 wrote:I seem to remember someone on eBay putting knives up for sale after they got notice from Spyderco they were being shipped. (Not referring to this particular seller)

So basically they were pre-selling knives that weren't in their possession.
Spydergirl88 wrote:Emailed seller for pics got this juicy response.
"This is Rick... truthfully, I don't have this knife here and they don't have Hidef pic's yet... I just got a message from my supplier this morning saying they had some ready to ship now, and more coming in the future ( no ETA ) The supplier is trustworthy and I use them regularly for my upscale knives and goods."
That's exactly what I thought.....