BYRD Tern Slipit G-10

Discuss Spyderco's byrd knives.
usar

BYRD Tern Slipit G-10

Postby usar » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:49 am

I am interested to know how good and reliable is the BYRD Tern Slipit G-10 and does it keep a good edge ? I just purchased one and I am awaiting the delivery of it ! :spyder:

Chinook3

Re: BYRD Tern Slipit G-10

Postby Chinook3 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:14 am

usar wrote:I am interested to know how good and reliable is the BYRD Tern Slipit G-10 and does it keep a good edge ? I just purchased one and I am awaiting the delivery of it ! :spyder:
Hello usar and welcome.

Don't own the Tern but I do have many of the new byrds, they all take a great edge and are easy to sharpen on the Sharpmaker, if you don't have one I suggest it.
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.

sal

Postby sal » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 am

Hi Usar,

Welcome to our forum. You will be the best tester for what you like. In an effort to improve this model, we have gone through two makers and design changes. Let us know what you think?

sal

usar

Postby usar » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:13 am

Thanks Sal and chinook for the comments and suggestion ! So far I am very pleased with my spyderco knives which to include byrd knives they are very reliable and trusted they live to the expectations that are set before them ! I am a knife collector I know they are EDC knives I put them along side of my case knives as keeping a good cutting edge and reliability thanks again ! :spyder:

EvanB.

Postby EvanB. » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:23 pm

I'd really like to see a Tern 2. Upsized a bit and with BD1.

Return to “byrd Knife General Discussion”