Kiwi 4 photoshoot

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Evil D

Kiwi 4 photoshoot

Post by Evil D »

I don't even own a camera anymore so I only had my phone to play with while I was out for bike ride. Really nice knife though, very elegant yet quite formidable. I'd like to see ZDP in this one and I would love to see an all stainless version with contoured handles. Even better, give it Ti handles and ZDP or SB.

Last edited by Evil D on Sun May 31, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farnorthdan

Re: Kiwi 4 photoshoot

Post by farnorthdan »

Great photos David, especially with a phone, I've been on the fence with this one for a while now but these pics really make me want to pick one up. Do you possibly have a shot of the Kiwi in hand. Unfortunately I don't have a local B&M to try one on.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

farnorthdan wrote:Great photos David, especially with a phone, I've been on the fence with this one for a while now but these pics really make me want to pick one up. Do you possibly have a shot of the Kiwi in hand. Unfortunately I don't have a local B&M to try one on.

You got it. My fingers measure right at 3.5 inches wide, and are slightly spread in the pic with the ruler to match the handle choils. Hope these help.

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Oh wow that's a lot longer than I thought, I like......
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
harronek

Post by harronek »

They do look good don't they .

Ken
Titomake

Post by Titomake »

It is a very personal blade shape. Useful and elegant. The photographs are very good.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

Great pictures! I appreciate the way the Kiwi 4 disappears in my pocket and i'm a sucker for the blade shape.

Dan