Multi quote?

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Jazz

Multi quote?

Post by Jazz »

Is it even possible to multi quote any more, or am I just clueless?
- best wishes, Jazz.
The Deacon

Re: Multi quote?

Post by The Deacon »

Definitely clueless :p although the "how to" is less obvious than before and you're pretty much restricted to quotes that are all on the same page.

When you quote one post there's a box below the editor where you can scroll through all the posts on that page. Each post has a quote button and you can add one or more of them to the editor by using their quote button(s). You do have to be careful where you leave input focus in the editor, as the new quote will go wherever the flashing edit cursor is, even if it's in the middle of another quote.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Jazz wrote:Is it even possible to multi quote any more, or am I just clueless?
You may be forgetting to go to the full editor first.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

DougC-3 wrote:
You may be forgetting to go to the full editor first.
I've looked - I didn't see it.

Thanks, Paul. Still seems pretty limited, keeping you to one page.
- best wishes, Jazz.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Testing...
Jazz wrote:
DougC-3 wrote:Would somebody refresh my memory, is it known yet if this will be leaf or drop point? I would gladly take either if it's 52100, clad or solid, but for me ideally I would like solid leaf.
If we get this sprint (and I really hope we do), I'm hoping for spear, but I'd also take either. Nobody knows yet which it will be.
Interesting.
Jazz wrote:Now, I like Spydercos just the way they are, but sometimes I just can't leave well enough alone. How about you? I think we need a thread just for showing off the hard work of your modifications to Spydercos. I'll start with mine...

My Wharncliffes...

the tip on the Pacific Salt...

Made the Native easier to open...

Pointy Salt 1 tip...

D4 wave removal...

Thanks for lookin'.

- best wishes, Jazz.

Hmmm...
Jazz wrote:Finally got one and I love it. So light, love the black, spring is perfect tension closed whilst still easy to open, really grippy FRN (must be full of glass), sharp, nice thin blade...... I highly recommend it. Thanks, apollo (it is your fault, after all). :cool: Hopefully I'll get some nice pics soon.
Well, I've figured it out. If you open a new page, quote something, copy, and paste on the page you're on, you can quote all day long.
- best wishes, Jazz.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Looks like you've got it down pat. Now, if the quote marks would work like they did on the old forum, I could just click on them and go to your mod thread :( The Byrd and Pacific Salt wharnies look scary and awsome :eek:
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.