Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpeedHoles

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by SpeedHoles »

MarsUSMC wrote:Yojimbo 2 S90V, Native 5 S110v, and my holy grail.......Spyderco Khukri!
Wow that's a grade A top-shelf line-up headed your way, very cool. Please post up some pics of all three.
Going back to Caly.
MarsUSMC

Post by MarsUSMC »

SpeedHoles wrote:
MarsUSMC wrote:Yojimbo 2 S90V, Native 5 S110v, and my holy grail.......Spyderco Khukri!
Wow that's a grade A top-shelf line-up headed your way, very cool. Please post up some pics of all three.
Will do! The Native 5 should be arriving today. :)
BTG

Post by BTG »

- SpyderMan - wrote:
BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:Manbug G-10 :)
If you like Manbug's, your going to love the G10....I do...so cool !!
Glad to hear you enjoy yours. This will actually be my first Manbug - I haven't even handled one yet. I'm pretty excited for its arrival!
I have the standard , SB, and now the G10...and G10 took #1 honors as soon as it arrived...I like it best with a short thick lanyard in pocket, tried on keychain for a while, not as good for me...but I think you'll definetly want to carry all the time as a 2nd or even 3rd knife (I only do two).
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Just Santoku. It will keep me happy for a while. I can see me eating many more salads in the near future.
- SpyderMan -

Post by - SpyderMan - »

BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:
BTG wrote:
- SpyderMan - wrote:Manbug G-10 :)
If you like Manbug's, your going to love the G10....I do...so cool !!
Glad to hear you enjoy yours. This will actually be my first Manbug - I haven't even handled one yet. I'm pretty excited for its arrival!
I have the standard , SB, and now the G10...and G10 took #1 honors as soon as it arrived...I like it best with a short thick lanyard in pocket, tried on keychain for a while, not as good for me...but I think you'll definetly want to carry all the time as a 2nd or even 3rd knife (I only do two).
That's great! I was choosing between this and the SB, but ultimately the aesthetics and potential solid feel of the G-10 won. I'm also looking into lanyard options, as I plan to carry this in my left pocket as a second EDC knife. I like the square-shaped type of lanyard/fob (not sure what they're called).
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

None at the moment!! :( Waiting for the BLUE Roadie!! :p John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
Lost

Post by Lost »

Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

CyberKlown28

Post by CyberKlown28 »

Spyderco Stretch VG-10 :)
Sterno

Post by Sterno »

Paramilitary 2 camo uncoated plain. Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Cheers,
Sterno
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

LuxN wrote:Just scored a BNIB Superhawk.

Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
Going back to Caly.
Lost

Post by Lost »

SpeedHoles wrote:

Oh nice!!! I've been wanting one to pair with my Stretch CF. Inquired on a SuperHawk for sale on BF, but I delayed too much and someone else got it! Was a couple of weeks ago... might that have been you, by chance?
No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:

No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..
Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.
And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

Do you have a SuperLeaf also?
Going back to Caly.
Lost

Post by Lost »

SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:

And I wouldn't have been mad if it were you, lol, was just wondering who was fortunate enough to get it. :)

I don't, but want one.
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:

I don't, but want one.

I've got a G10 Superleaf and I like it, although it's only an occasional carry considering the bulk in pocket relative to blade size. At least the Superhawk has the hawkbill blade going for it. I'm not even sure if they did a SuperLeaf in peel ply CF like your SuperHawk and the Stretch...?

And just lol'ed at realizing your sig. line is almost the same as mine here, haha
Going back to Caly.
Lost

Post by Lost »

SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote: No Sir. I use this same name on a few different forums. Actually just found this one today.. This isn't even my picture, this was the picture listed when I bought it. I saw that thread that you missed out on one. Almost seemed as though someone jumped the line there..

I don't, but want one.

I've got a G10 Superleaf and I like it, although it's only an occasional carry considering the bulk in pocket relative to blade size. At least the Superhawk has the hawkbill blade going for it. I'm not even sure if they did a SuperLeaf in peel ply CF like your SuperHawk and the Stretch...?

And just lol'ed at realizing your sig. line is almost the same as mine here, haha
Pretty sure all the superleafs were only done in G10. Big reason that makes me like this one a little more is the CF and considering the blade is pretty cool. It is pretty funny considering our taste in spyderco's seems to be pretty close.. Lol.. To make it even funnier.. One of the knives I REALLY want to find also is a Caly... In.. Wait for it.. Superblue. :spyder:
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote: Ah ok, I haven't been browsing the exchange there today... nice catch.

I don't, but want one.

Pretty sure all the superleafs were only done in G10. Big reason that makes me like this one a little more is the CF and considering the blade is pretty cool. It is pretty funny considering our taste in spyderco's seems to be pretty close.. Lol.. To make it even funnier.. One of the knives I REALLY want to find also is a Caly... In.. Wait for it.. Superblue. :spyder:

Nice! :D. You got class my friend.
One of my favorite EDC's is my Caly 3 SB. Lucky enough to have 1 back up. No 3.5 SB though, only black G10.
Going back to Caly.
762cal

Post by 762cal »

i just received the Domino today. it sure is a great knife!!
BTG

Post by BTG »

Mule team 19...and a couple sets of block G10 scales...1st attempt at this, should be fun..
pcguy23

Post by pcguy23 »

Techno and a Cat-G10 on the way
Piloton Cristi

Post by Piloton Cristi »

Just a pair of Yojimbo 2