Endura Ti/Damascus out!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Scroop

Endura Ti/Damascus out!

Post by Scroop »

They have 5 in stock at the "national" site.
RadioactiveSpyder

Re: Endura Ti/Damascus out!

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

This one's a must-have for me, guess it's time to sell some knives or body parts! ;)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

Also a must have companion for my Ti-Damascis Delica, but given that this will be regular production, it lies behind the Schempp Bowie Folder and Slysz Bowie in my current acquisition list.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
BTG

Post by BTG »

Got one on pre-order, love the Delica version so much lighter than it appears, can't wait to get my hands on the Endura.
LC Kid

Ti/Damascus Rules!

Post by LC Kid »

Hi Folks!

This an absolutely Must Have, since I first saw it at last year Amsterdam Meeting. :D
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

KSF has 8 in stock but they do want a lot for one, over 3 bills, sure are nice looking but too rich for my blood at the moment.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

farnorthdan wrote:KSF has 8 in stock but they do want a lot for one, over 3 bills, sure are nice looking but too rich for my blood at the moment.
I believe you're looking at the jigged bone Damascus Endura. I don't see them having the Ti Damascus version in stock. NK has some at $163... I'm sure other places probably have them too for a few bucks more.
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Scroop

Post by Scroop »

I caved...the example I received from nk is flawless. The pattern is equal on both sides of the blade and even.

Yes Sir, May I have another!
harronek

Post by harronek »

Scroop wrote:I caved...the example I received from nk is flawless. The pattern is equal on both sides of the blade and even.

Yes Sir, May I have another!

We need pictures :)

Ken
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:KSF has 8 in stock but they do want a lot for one, over 3 bills, sure are nice looking but too rich for my blood at the moment.
I believe you're looking at the jigged bone Damascus Endura. I don't see them having the Ti Damascus version in stock. NK has some at $163... I'm sure other places probably have them too for a few bucks more.
you are correct, guess I missed the Ti part Duh.... :o
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Did anyone take actual delivery of the Endura 4 Titanium Damascus (C10TID)?
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
Scroop

Post by Scroop »

Hint: it's the one in the middle :D
Attachments
endam.JPG
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Scroop wrote:Hint: it's the one in the middle :D
Thanks. I don't think any dealer other than National Knives got any and they are nowhere to be found.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln