New website selling Spydercos in France

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Ramonade

New website selling Spydercos in France

Post by Ramonade »

In my endless research of the best places to buy some holed knives in France, I stumbled upon this website : https://boutique-spyderco.com/. It seems sketchy, especially since I never saw it before. I can't really find any information online (checking credibility of websites and companies is not my forte).

Is there anyone that could help me here ? Thanks much.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
TazKristi

Re: New website selling Spydercos in France

Post by TazKristi »

Ramonade wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:57 am
In my endless research of the best places to buy some holed knives in France...
Hi, Ramonade:
Thank you for posting! We're looking into it, but until I can say for certain, I would recommend that you NOT purchase through the site.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Ramonade

Re: New website selling Spydercos in France

Post by Ramonade »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 12:13 pm
Ramonade wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:57 am
In my endless research of the best places to buy some holed knives in France...
Hi, Ramonade:
Thank you for posting! We're looking into it, but until I can say for certain, I would recommend that you NOT purchase through the site.

Kristi
Thanks for your answer ! I was curious as the website is really going out of its way to appear as affiliated with Spyderco. I'm gonna keep my good habits of buying from the 2 or 3 big EU dealers I know :winking-tongue
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds